Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FormulinoTheCat

Possibly, but it's kind of suspicious that Luisa hasn't posted any beaches or elevators to her story today... Could be that she left Monaco this morning/afternoon which would suck, lol. I would've loved the drama (it's not really drama but i don't know a better word for it) if it turns out they're both in Monaco 👀
If she's left she also hasn't posted a picture out an airplane window either

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think they did! Or at least they said they did. My memory is a little foggy, but was that the juicechannel page with a bunch of green and blue colors in their stories? We have to keep in mind that that's a Dutch juicechannel/gossip channel. What are the possibilties of Lando responding to a random juicechannel if they ask him ''hey can you confirm your breakup so we can confirm some gossip which could have possibly put you in a bad light because now it looks like you're cheating lol?''. The juicechannel has no blue check or anything so i'm kinda sceptic on the whole confirming sources thing. Surely it's not that easy to get something confirmed by lando, unless they went through to his press officer or something? Asking Luisa for confirmation seems much more likely because she has less followers, she's more approachable but I don't think the gossip page is that well known that they could just get in contact with a F1 driver like that, regardless if they have gossip about said driver or not... I'd take the confirmation with a grain of salt - if they were a solid news source i'd believe it but this gossip channel has been wrong before
it wasnt the news channel.
the Sun and Mirror and other UK tabloids reported on it after picking it up from the dutch channels
they had to contact lando or his management about it because the story was about him otherwise its an actual publication with slander
that's just legal, plus not like either refuted it.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It didnt aired today..but one of the interviews that the guy did that day also didn't air yet so still can happen.
nice.
i just tried to skim through it and was wondering if this was the same 'festa' that her sister was at for the show last week too

monza

VIP Member
IT'S NOT REAL AAC.....BREATHE EASY
The real ones are probably even worse
even though I believe these are real ones and he admitted it by changing profile pic

We know how ✨extra✨ he is when talking lovey dovey stuff (lego stream)
Why do we think his sexting isn't as extra then?

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
it wasnt the news channel.
the Sun and Mirror and other UK tabloids reported on it after picking it up from the dutch channels
they had to contact lando or his management about it because the story was about him otherwise its an actual publication with slander
that's just legal, plus not like either refuted it.
Ah, i thought only the gossip channel stated that they checked with Lando and Luisa and The Sun just ran with it like they usually do (in combination with Ted's statement during the weekend that it happened) but I stand corrected if that's the case and multiple trusted news channels/tabloids verified it. Yeah, guess they checked with his management then.

pastafasta

VIP Member
yeah im pretty sure she has been there and back multiple times but surely she would just pay for extra luggage over multiple trips?
Well, if she takes that Easyjet that does Porto-Nice, then it's probably cheaper to go multiple times than pay extra luggage 😂 (and enjoy the weather... and post hinty posts few more times)

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Didn't that Dutch gossip page also said they cross-checked with Lando (and Luisa I think too) on the validity before they actually reported of the whole thing too? And then also commented that the break up annoucement wasn't planned, that there are still some "commitments" or something and that they will announce the break up later properly?
I think they did! Or at least they said they did. My memory is a little foggy, but was that the juicechannel page with a bunch of green and blue colors in their stories? We have to keep in mind that that's a Dutch juicechannel/gossip channel. What are the possibilties of Lando responding to a random juicechannel if they ask him ''hey can you confirm your breakup so we can confirm some gossip which could have possibly put you in a bad light because now it looks like you're cheating lol?''. The juicechannel has no blue check or anything so i'm kinda sceptic on the whole confirming sources thing. Surely it's not that easy to get something confirmed by lando, unless they went through to his press officer or something? Asking Luisa for confirmation seems much more likely because she has less followers, she's more approachable but I don't think the gossip page is that well known that they could just get in contact with a F1 driver like that, regardless if they have gossip about said driver or not... I'd take the confirmation with a grain of salt - if they were a solid news source i'd believe it but this gossip channel has been wrong before

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Ah, i thought only the gossip channel stated that they checked with Lando and Luisa and The Sun just ran with it like they usually do (in combination with Ted's statement during the weekend that it happened) but I stand corrected if that's the case and multiple trusted news channels/tabloids verified it. Yeah, guess they checked with his management then.
The gossip channel said they have reached both but only Lando responded. Also they only showed Lando messages responding not Luisa.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Surely Lando wouldn't be getting anything big out of it either and he's not that famous for it to have an effect, right?
Well, for one Lando was literally SHAMED by some people for being single, so maybe he was sick of it that he was endlessly asked and teased about it. Unfortunately many times people get into shitty relationship only to not be single. And rather to be in pretend friendly relationship than a shitty one, hmm.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Im just sitting here secretly wishing they could stream on the plane of lando with his DJ board and Max trying to smash it because lando cant stop pushing buttons.
and I mean golfing in Scotland is a little more rustic than his typical Trump courses of choice...
and while usually i'd be like oh, its a slag cover, sadly, i dont think these two would go slagging in Scotland.... really golf is the only possible outcome sadly
Is there not a Trump course in Scotland as well?