Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Also now realising Lando is very easily influenced. He did one McLaren shoot at a music studio and bought a drum set and now he spends a day or 2 with Martin and wants to be a DJ 🤣
So i can definitely influence him to join George in wearing slutty lingerie for me.

Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando could fuck 100 big boobed ladies in a week and it probably still wouldnt be enough
Men peak at testosterone around 20.... Im sure lando is a couple years delayed with the way he grew, but it doesn't make him bad
it just makes it clear that the majority of men that age are insatiable.

monza

VIP Member
Only thing that has been dropped by Tom so far is a hint of Martin and someone called Andrea (Jen Jens sister possibly?) 😅
First thing I heard when I entered
I saw the username on chat, it's not her I think 😆
Wowza haven't been on twitch in ages 😅

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh speaking of Sara did everyone see the fact that both her and lance were at the same place yesterday. it was one of their friend's birthday but they weren't photographed together. With those two there is no telling. i think they also broke up and are friends but i mean never in my life have i seen so many 1 year relationships where couples just stay friends immediately afterwards like there was never anything that ever went wrong to end it
ohh, I didn't see it, but they are one example of a copule who did not make a big announcement so it kind of went under the radar and they don;t need to explain whether they are broken up or not
I personally don't believe in friends after breakup, all cases I know ended in one party being hurt in the end (the one who stayed friends in hope for reunion), but it's just me and my cynical self :ROFLMAO:

monza

VIP Member
it seems to me Luisa can't win here, no matter if she posts anything or not:(
Not now when she was posting packing up beach whole this time and out of a sudden nothing
It's a bit sus weather you are toxic or not

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member

Read this also on a Dutch site. Looked for an article in English so maybe someone can explain. (I don't know a lot about different teams etc. because most f1 news in the Netherlands are Max and Red Bull related) .
If this is true, how will this go. could Haas then have more money to make a competitive car and pay more for a driver?!

whispers........So this could be something for DR??
(yes, still hoping for a miracle....
)

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

(me neither, it's just a fun fact)
Ooooh didn't know Sara and Sandy are older

Fernando didn't?
I still can't believe Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum were with Flavio Briatore 🤯

I was so confused back then as I'm now even though I was a child 😅
I didn't actually look up Fernando, probably should have was just the quickest of googling to see.
But yeah Sara is 26 and Sandy was born in '94 where Nicolas is '95

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just had a thought, if Lando is in/around St Andrews they have a huge posh student population there so keep an eye for random follows!
Also Max's follows
just saw this last one is in friend group of the other brazilians that have popped up
1663350640468.png

aac_124

VIP Member
The real ones are probably even worse
even though I believe these are real ones and he admitted it by changing profile pic

We know how ✨extra✨ he is when talking lovey dovey stuff (lego stream)
Why do we think his sexting isn't as extra then?

Mnz

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Is not the same beach she shot those photos last weekend when she brought her dog with her that beach is in Porto...i know this one is not in Portugal because we dont have stone beaches like this in our coast is only sandy ones.
Maybe she is trying to make him jealous hahah but she has been really hiding where she is since sunday. But im loving this shadee storys 😂
But yes great point about he beaches. Porto seemed plausible but totally only the sandy with the rocky. would absolutely die if she's in monaco slagging herself and eating mcdonalds

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

definitely being a little golf merch bitch.....
lando has really taken that you only have so long to make money in F1 thing seriously

This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

that said i do like the new beanie

this Gleneagles hotel is INSANE. would NOT mind just hanging out there for months