Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Prepare for "we found each other and we are stronger than ever" once again
I wanted to respond with just an emoticon, but I'd have to use two - 😂:sick:
(and TBH, after all that mess, who is going to believe it's actually a real one?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

spielberg

VIP Member
View attachment 1590875

My gorgeous new mug. I dread to think how much my sweet husband paid for a mug.

Anyways it’s hand wash only. So the question is, do I dare take it to work? We have no dishwasher in our staffroom so it’s safe in that sense as it would end up in our house dishwasher within days. BUT the risk is someone else likes my mug too much and it disappears 🤔
love the guitar in the back!! 😍😍 also the mug looks really nice

The real McLaren

I mean the other problem here is that the entire British media has reported on this, (if it had been a little longer totally overshadowed by the queens death).
It also included ted and landos family's "comment" on just being friends....
so now that's a lot of distracting things to try to explain to the press if they get back together. no way lando could avoid that gate at this point in the year
Are you sure? Maybe The Sun did, but most people in the UK won't know Lando, unless they follow F1. The only ones the public would know are LH and MV.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yawn. Golf again. Just so dull! Doing ANYTHING else would be more interesting ....

*I'm feeling a bit grumpy today
Im just sitting here secretly wishing they could stream on the plane of lando with his DJ board and Max trying to smash it because lando cant stop pushing buttons.
and I mean golfing in Scotland is a little more rustic than his typical Trump courses of choice...
and while usually i'd be like oh, its a slag cover, sadly, i dont think these two would go slagging in Scotland.... really golf is the only possible outcome sadly

scvlet

VIP Member
If they were secretly together, I wouldn't get the hinting then. Secret would be a secret, no?
maybe it was supposed to be secret but girly just can’t resist the hinting 😅

i don’t blame her tho, if that’s the case. hinting is fun 🤣
Look RANDI blew up this whole situation if they are together....
Lando 1) said he was single and 2) said it was mutual and 3) was caught flirting

so I'm going with either fake relationship he screwed the planned breakup for and screwed up part of Lu's deal
or monza theory on open relationship this whole time
i think this seems likely 👀

pastafasta

VIP Member
I mean the other problem here is that the entire British media has reported on this, (if it had been a little longer totally overshadowed by the queens death).
It also included ted and landos family's "comment" on just being friends....
so now that's a lot of distracting things to try to explain to the press if they get back together. no way lando could avoid that gate at this point in the year
Didn't that Dutch gossip page also said they cross-checked with Lando (and Luisa I think too) on the validity before they actually reported of the whole thing too? And then also commented that the break up annoucement wasn't planned, that there are still some "commitments" or something and that they will announce the break up later properly?

scvlet

VIP Member
Yeah, at the beginning the looked like it was a proper relationship, but at the end it kinda went to those "perfect" staged IG photos that looked too good to be true. (Plus that weird paparazzi thing)
paparazzi thing was def weird. but every couple posts staged ig photos. and if anything, those two posted more cheesy photos than good photos. eventually got on my nerves how lando looked so dorky in most of their pics together 💀🤣
The girl obviously has better things to do then sit alone at her ex boyfriends place alone on a weekend.
maybe she doesn’t, though… and that’s why she’s there 😅

• Haha

FormulinoTheCat

Max asking if he has It's Friday then, and him saying it's the last song he'd ever have 🤣🤣
People really have sickened him with that song

We'll do some more DJ streams in the next few days....maybe 👀
Lando staying in Max's for longer then or is Max going to Monaco with Lando

Pole er bear

VIP Member
quickly throwing it back to what you were talking about yesterday evening... honestly, lando isn't doing a bad job at djing - although currently he is just turning it louder and quieter and then fading it into another song - which is honestly really good for a beginner. but please don't confuse it with producing, he is not producing tracks 😂 producing takes a whole lot of time and trail and error, lando's using songs that already exist
just a little fun fact info from literally the only thing j know a fair share about apart from f1 😂😂
so we should be worried
but lewis is still king?

I also want happy nature documentaries. I'm happy to see animals just bumbling about doing their stuff with NO THREAT WHATSOEVER.
Yeah i was like that too... then i went to the doctor's office and they were playing it in the background
I saw a frog eat another frog and I just never really got over it. now i will watch but not without a spoiler

Last edited:
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
it wasnt the news channel.
the Sun and Mirror and other UK tabloids reported on it after picking it up from the dutch channels
they had to contact lando or his management about it because the story was about him otherwise its an actual publication with slander
that's just legal, plus not like either refuted it.
i thought the sun posted whatever they want, real or fake

• Heart