Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e456

The Ted thing is what throws me off, because that didn’t sound like him even just speculating it sounded like something he’d specifically been told. I doubt Lando was pouring his heart out to him so who did he get that from? And if the statement was just a spur of the moment thing why allow him to say all that 2 days later?

Reactions: 2

scvlet

VIP Member
Didn't that Dutch gossip page also said they cross-checked with Lando (and Luisa I think too) on the validity before they actually reported of the whole thing too? And then also commented that the break up annoucement wasn't planned, that there are still some "commitments" or something and that they will announce the break up later properly?
“announce the break up later properly”

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Exactly... and who's fault is that
100% lando for being an idiot and trying to control the narrative about the breakup himself.
He put her in a shitty place where yeah, she cant really look good no matter what she does
i wish she at least had some kind of say in any of the way it rolled out, but she didnt.
yes!!!! she could be in a better situation right now, he could be smart for the first time ever tho

i have a question about Luisa but we are going to a new thread soon

FormulinoTheCat

Oh also as far as a Max F update.... seemed he was playing golf with Tom and Martin on Friday... which means i think he wouldn't have been with lando in scottland for the day (that seem all business). But Max said he is going to Singapore and some or all of the Austin/Mexico/Brazil and of course Abu Dhabi. He should be around regardless for a bit.

Also I think he may actually be in a funk after losing his family cat and probably not feeling socials

this SHOULD have been like Pierre and Kat.... slowly fizzling out without much hype because it was timed with a new season.... only it involved Lando, so of course it didn't go according to plan until Dubai
(again Pierre and Kat have the same cut out relationship on socials essentially, same amount of time.... oh AND Pierre is also under ADD Management)
I thought Pierre's management is The Grid Agency

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The Ted thing is what throws me off, because that didn’t sound like him even just speculating it sounded like something he’d specifically been told. I doubt Lando was pouring his heart out to him so who did he get that from? And if the statement was just a spur of the moment thing why allow him to say all that 2 days later?
yes, that statement was 100% adam norris and ADD management trying to put something out as quickly as possible.
Also just wanna say daddy norris probably wasn't thrilled all this happened on media day where he was offloading pure electric to McLaren drivers for photos
Norris statement and ted came out right before the sun who verified it all released info

FormulinoTheCat

Anything with animals and I’m done. Watched Marley and me on a plane once and the flight attendant thought someone had died I was crying that much 😂
That movie is bloody awful.
I watched it twice, the second time was at a sleepover and all my friends fell asleep and then one woke up to me bawling my eyes out

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Come on no one was talking about were she was even when i said she was in Monaco no one believed that. Now is easy saying she is being hinty hahaha
I believed and talked. Majority of people don't write about them anymore because they are bored of them or tired of being automatically put in the hater bin but that doesn't mean hint is not a hint 🤪 good eye spotting Monaco from the first time! I didn't recognized the place but the bitch inside me assumed it is Monaco 😁
She is hinty since forever, even when they were together

Sorry but she knows what she's doing. As she should tbf 😅

e456

I’m not 100% but I think the sun contacted Landos representatives (and McLaren too) for a statement but I don’t think they responded, just “a source close to him” said something along the lines of he only messaged the girl after the break up. Also he posted the statement himself on his own Instagram, which was what made them pick up the story in the first place

90sgirl

VIP Member
I love those two. the bus bros videos are so funny the indycar drivers are all truly ride or die for each other (except when they all shit on grosjean after he acts like a menace in races 😂)
I only caught a few races of the last season but I’m definitely gonna follow it more closely when it starts up again 😁

• Heart