Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
have never seen that plane this empty but yes, this looks identical to Martin's private jet - not sure why lando is flying with Martin's jet home from Scotland when he's currently in Tokyo... except it's an old pic from when they went to Amsterdam
regarding the setting up process, setting up a dj booth is super easy, so easy, even lando would manage to do it on his own

lol, not me and mg having the same thought about lando copying his style 😂😂
vendettaaaaa seems like a drunk inside joke 😂
View attachment 1587858
I mean it might be his. Or it could be IFA plane., its just one of the larger ones. I'm just trying to figure out a gap of a timeline.
Definitely think this is lando's board though because he had it in another photo on the smaller jet he usually takes.
honestly i was just hoping he really wasnt going to start DJing, but sadly i think it suits his adhd and putton pushing agenda
byut man had GOT to branch out his style.... he's like a walking mix of Kygo and Martin. I dont even know if that's like acceptable in the DJing world....

and yes Martin also has this plane. it answers a gap for me now, thanks for confirming

if quadrant starts releasing lando dj music I'm done period

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

FormulinoTheCat

View attachment 1586450 View attachment 1586451
really? i think it’s the same for sure. maybe slightly different looking due to the warm lighting
It looks so different in every picture!
Yeah it definitely looks the same shade there.

That's what I thought at first too because the Quadrant merch looks way darker, but as it turns out they have 292 different shades in different lighting 😂 When I met Max he was wearing the same color crewneck, there was a lot of light and the sun was out. It looks exactly the same color green in good/yellowish lighting:

View attachment 1586452
When I have seen people in it it looked so emerald green/way darker but I stand corrected looks like it is that hoodie

hello2723

VIP Member
have never seen that plane this empty but yes, this looks identical to Martin's private jet - not sure why lando is flying with Martin's jet home from Scotland when he's currently in Tokyo... except it's an old pic from when they went to Amsterdam
I think I remember someone saying there was and FAI jet flight from Amsterdam to Ibiza around that time too, so it could have been one of their jets

monza

VIP Member
“announce the break up later properly”
Tbh I thought more people will miss them as a couple 😅
Or maybe I just read less than I did before especially when they were at their peak (lego stream)

Now if they announce something half of public will be "so what?" :LOL:

Loz-x

Chatty Member
This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

hello2723

VIP Member
Luisa still seems close with Landos family at least, theres the Sav comments and Flo just liked her post (however after a year, its possible it would be that way break up or not)

closingweek

lando wont be flying back to Nice until late Monday night and wouldn't even get to Monaco until like 9. so assuming if we see her there tomorrow after 5, they will probably meet up. that said I have a feeling getting out of the UK is gonna be a little hairy tomorrow night with all the diplomats, but maybe not for a smaller air port. Honestly I will be shocked but also not shocked if they to cross paths at this point
But he is not flying from London he flights from south London son theres no problem with the funeral.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Honestly I'm still working on the anxiety i have knowing that car never got finished

Are you sure? Maybe The Sun did, but most people in the UK won't know Lando, unless they follow F1. The only ones the public would know are LH and MV.
All Im saying is TMZ picked it up in the US

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Was thinking maybe we'd get an annoucement today, but guess with the queens funeral and testing going on we will have to wait until next week for anything new.
Nyck to Alpine could be a mess for everyone else, but I dont see them taking him over gasly.

scvlet

VIP Member
I don't know much about DJ'ing and all that, I have no idea if it's considered easy or hard and I have no idea if Lando is actually doing a good job but he looks so concentrated and natural at this?? If he's actually doing a good job he's a fast learner because wow
you can become decent at it quite quickly. and i think he’s just good at picking up things fast in general.

wonder if this will actually stick like golf