Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm not saying it's definite BUT it seems that jet is now going back to Nuremberg rather than Nice....

Reactions: 3

OOps2022

VIP Member
Yes I would say Pierre's not really trying to hide the fact he's dating kika
If I were her or her family I would not be particularly happy that a guy who is dating me/her is revealing his positions preference on main LOL takes the romance magic away a little bit :ROFLMAO:
maybe he wants the best of two worlds, dating and slaggin - that shows a real slag potential LOL

or we were wrong all along and they are just friends o_O

btw Minions' Full Access

Last edited:
  • Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
i agree. i just canโ€™t get on the pr train. especially when people say lando needed a gf for his image or to make him look more mature. it really did not change anything at all in that aspect ๐Ÿ’€
Yeah. And if it was a PR move, they really should've handled the ending/breaking up/announcement whatever better because now it just looks like Lando typed something up in a panicked state because he was already moving on to instagram dms. Surely something didn't go to plan if that was the case. He looked like a fool to a lot of people because of how messy it was, i'm sure that's not how you want things to go if you spend a year trying to make a PR relationship work.

Well, for one Lando was literally SHAMED by some people for being single, so maybe he was sick of it that he was endlessly asked and teased about it. Unfortunately many times people get into shitty relationship only to not be single. And rather to be in pretend friendly relationship than a shitty one, hmm.
Yeah, that's true. I do think Lando would be the type to do that- getting in a relationship just for the sake of it, but at least they looked properly in love (to me, at least). No one really saw the break up coming as well which is also interesting. Glad i'm not in the public eye before I get shamed for being single ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Pole er bear

VIP Member
No surprise Lando has been learning to DJ since the summer break, so his recent insta posts could be from the several flights heโ€™s taken since then. Max said that what he went through during their road trip has been worth it ๐Ÿ˜…
Luisa's ex of 4 years 17-21 before lando was a dj at boite now uk and no you can't follow him it's private... like relationships

Such dynamics
1663538544453.png

And stream isn't saved... prob for the best

Last edited:

hello2723

VIP Member
Convinced they are pulling some sort of social experiment at this point ๐Ÿคฃ

However if they are back together and hes still messaging other girls he is an absolute idiot and i hope she sees some sense that is if it isnt an open relationship ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I wouldnt 100% take any british tabloids word for it, they are pretty much all known in the past to make stories up (with the cover of "a close sourse told us") despite the fact its illegal. Pretty sure most of them have been taken to court multiple times over it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
i mean it doesn't matter because ted and the norris family confirmed it on F1 the following day.
so that's him confirming it

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Some dude in Lu's story...not sure if it's shoot related/her Dad/some random ๐Ÿ‘€
I think its some random and she is not in Portugal for sure because its raining here..and doesn't look like she is doing anything for work i have the weird feeling that i know were she is ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i just dont understand anything anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It's true though. Carlos does it right actually. If they break up, he doesn't have to announce anything at all, just based on his IG, noone would notice anyway.

I don't actually get people who need to post all those lovey-dovey love declarations all the time.
(contractual obligations)

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?
and again.... why is she there for a week doing absolutely nothing in the first place.
seriously so depressing i have to believe its some staged shit

THAT SAID
okay guys i did my research and basicall
sun sept 11 Monza to Amsterdam with Martin, stays in Amsterdam overnight
mon sept 12 Spotted on Canal and paddle courts with Martin
and now its weird.... small FAI plane flies from...
flights 1.JPG

So I'm just trying to figure out why there is a 12 hour gap in Germany
or if, that photo of him with DJ stuff, which was the bigger plane he posted today was from flying with Martin? But then this also happened with FAI around those dates and a bigger plane (that looked like martins)
but this doesnt make sense either.
so for the life of me HOW DID LANDO get to Nice and how long was he there, if he was there, when Luisa was there.
1663532537588.png

I know this seems totally random and pointless, but like there is this hole that makes zero sense and theres ibiza just staring at me. I mean I guess all of this is random but it lines up with his dates on insta.

hello2723

VIP Member
also was he following these girls when he was openly in a relationship with her.
i thought he stopped following them pretty much after the yacht last year
he was, there was quite a few cheating rumours in Miami because of his following then unfollowing habits ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…

ScottishPapaya

I'm so confused. Tom is flying to Lisbon?
Haha not sure. Just heard Tom say on screen that he had a flight at 8am tomorrow from a certain terminal. When I looked there was a flight to Lisbon at 8am from that terminal. Either that or heโ€™s going to NYC. Know which one Iโ€™d choose lol.

• Haha

FormulinoTheCat

I think its some random and she is not in Portugal for sure because its raining here..and doesn't look like she is doing anything for work i have the weird feeling that i know were she is ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i just dont understand anything anymore.
Are you thinking Monaco ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha