Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were secretly together, I wouldn't get the hinting then. Secret would be a secret, no?
Luisa was the queen of hints before Lando made it official šŸ˜… Got to keep her followers interested and thinking there might still be something still going on between them

these two are next level confusing šŸ˜…
either Lando was telling the truth when he said they ended on good terms (despite it seeming very abrupt) or they are still/got back together?
Yeah they are šŸ˜… Iā€™m sure weā€™ll find out sooner or later

Reactions: 3
so I'm going with either fake relationship he screwed the planned breakup for and screwed up part of Lu's deal
The timing really points to that, given Luisa's comment on Sav's post and Lando's DM-ing he was single at the same time. It seems like they really (still) have some kind of agreement. Maybe she is up to some more deals and lets be honest, her connection with Lando definitely might help. Didn't he also screw up her TV thing with her sister?
Honestly, after that, if she wants to get back to him for real, I think she would have no dignity. Like thanks for slapping, here is my other cheek.

Reactions: 4
She 100% would know people will be looking into everything she does, sheā€™s evidently seen a lot of the stuff all those Instagram pages said about her, she wouldnā€™t be that naive to think someone wouldnā€™t notice. Also, around Spa aka ā€œbreak upā€ time, she didnā€™t post at all, it was like the longest sheā€™s ever been without even posting a story. She could have done the same now if she was really trying to keep it a secret. But what possible reason would she have to be there without him, surely if they were getting back together and she had time free sheā€™d ā€¦ go and be with him? Not his empty apartment?

Reactions: 8
She 100% would know people will be looking into everything she does, sheā€™s evidently seen a lot of the stuff all those Instagram pages said about her, she wouldnā€™t be that naive to think someone wouldnā€™t notice. Also, around Spa aka ā€œbreak upā€ time, she didnā€™t post at all, it was like the longest sheā€™s ever been without even posting a story. She could have done the same now if she was really trying to keep it a secret. But what possible reason would she have to be there without him, surely if they were getting back together and she had time free sheā€™d ā€¦ go and be with him? Not his empty apartment?
being in his empty apartment is more fun than golfing !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly part of me thought the whole thing was just because Luisa (understandably) couldnā€™t stand the constant scrutiny so lando wanted to try and stop it by saying they broke up, but then why was he dming that girl? And again, if that was the case she definitely wouldnā€™t be posting anything that would link her to him surely. Idk the whole situation seems very childish to me especially considering Landos been PR trained for years

Yeah but 95% of her followers look for it and she knows it

Come on no one was talking about were she was even when i said she was in Monaco no one believed that. Now is easy saying she is being hinty hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
being in his empty apartment is more fun than golfing !
just saying if that was my ex.... and i was at that apartment....
Come on no one was talking about were she was even when i said she was in Monaco no one believed that. Now is easy saying she is being hinty hahaha
NOPE you were 100% on it. Honestly Monaco at Lando's apartment is the last possible place i thought she would be... alone? while he's golfing?
Very Impressive.
Isnt the TV show supposed to be on today?

Well, noone talked about it before because she only posted pebbles and water, so per that it could be anywhere. This time she made sure to include the building for better identification ;)

Reactions: 6
just saying if that was my ex.... and i was at that apartment....

NOPE you were 100% on it. Honestly Monaco at Lando's apartment is the last possible place i thought she would be... alone? while he's golfing?
Very Impressive.
Isnt the TV show supposed to be on today?
It didnt aired today..but one of the interviews that the guy did that day also didn't air yet so still can happen.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when Lando and Luisa broke up to see how that was discussed... There's so many gaps to this story, i have so many questions

Reactions: 7
It didnt aired today..but one of the interviews that the guy did that day also didn't air yet so still can happen.
nice.
i just tried to skim through it and was wondering if this was the same 'festa' that her sister was at for the show last week too

Reactions: 1
I believed and talked. Majority of people don't write about them anymore because they are bored of them or tired of being automatically put in the hater bin but that doesn't mean hint is not a hint šŸ¤Ŗ good eye spotting Monaco from the first time! I didn't recognized the place but the witch inside me assumed it is Monaco šŸ˜
She is hinty since forever, even when they were together

Sorry but she knows what she's doing. As she should tbf šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Lando and Luisa broke up to see how that was discussed... There's so many gaps to this story, i have so many questions
So instead of hinty HB (who is not hinting anymore) we now have hinting Luisa.

Very interesting, but also a lot of questions.

Reactions: 1
Well, noone talked about it before because she only posted pebbles and water, so per that it could be anywhere. This time she made sure to include the building for better identification ;)
Sorry but you dont think that 400k of her followers care to be looking into old stuff and overanalizing her storys or are in tattle or tumblr. But again i never understood why people say this is hinty for her or even for Heidi we are the ones looking for it and we are a really small amount of people who care lets be honest.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s pretty obvious that beach is Monaco/Nice area it just seemed implausible, especially as heā€™s not even there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.