Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! When are the Silverstone tickets on sale? I swear I saw something saying 25th of this month but now I can’t find it!🙈
They go on sale tomorrow.
No time released yet but as the members only sale started yesterday at 10am I expect it to start at a similar time tomorrow

Reactions: 1
guy just randomly dragged lando for no reason 🤣 (his photo with yuki is adorable though)

also, good morning 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
would love to see a lewis vs. seb scooter race 🤣

the fact that they’re both only recently legal in the US as well 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve made a formula 2/3 gossip thread if anyone is interested or is a fan of the gossip there

• Heart
Loggin in for a sec to say hello and to @aac_124 may the power of your profile pic be with you (but on serious note- whatever happened you will get through it and like was written above-all emotions are temporary, it might look/feel crappy now but everything will pass, and there are better days ahead).

Also, in a collision of worlds, Kym posted his Man of the paddock post and he called ZLATAN a "handy AC Milan footballer" I spit my coffee

He must clearly not know a lot about football 😂😂 (he doesnt have to, but it is probablythe first time I see Zlatan not being called Zlatan by anyone, no.matter what one thinks of him, he is a character and some of the memes/jokes about him are really hilarous).

I will.be back later, possibly in the new thread, so have a nice day everyone!

Edit: Also I forgot to add to @spielberg about driving license. do not worry😁I look like zombie in my passport photo and I have a friend who once had problems on the border when she flew somewhere because they told her she cannot possibly be the same.person as in the picture in her passport, indeed her pic looks like mugshot of the out of this world person 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We will see seb racing again at least once after his retirement, he will take part in the race of champions next year

• Heart
He'd look so pretty in lingerie, his butt would look amaaaazing
His arse would look divine in lacy panties.

And I think just the lightest application if make up, just subtly, bit of eyeliner, lipglos, blush, etc. Just really subtly to accentuate his pretty features. And I'm a total mess for pretty Lando. Even more so than I usually would be for Lando.

Reactions: 1
Hiiii! thanks for the info:)
I am sure you have a lot to add, so post whenever you feel like it, it's great to read here what others write :love:

Please, name a driver and I will find you a welcoming gif:)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I guess there's another reason why I never posted, I can't keep up with this thread's pace. 😅
For the gif I'll have to go with Carlos, looking forward to that!
Also, since I'm now officially a part of this: Can someone explain to me how port cop and the squids got their names? I've figured out who they are but I need to know why?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I guess there's another reason why I never posted, I can't keep up with this thread's pace. 😅
For the gif I'll have to go with Carlos, looking forward to that!
Also, since I'm now officially a part of this: Can someone explain to me how port cop and the squids got their names? I've figured out who they are but I need to know why?! 😂
I cant fully remember how port cop happened however I know squids was because "Lula" means squid in Portuguese 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.