Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go on sale tomorrow.
No time released yet but as the members only sale started yesterday at 10am I expect it to start at a similar time tomorrow
Fab, thank you! I’ll have to try and sneak a break at work to try and get some!πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I guess there's another reason why I never posted, I can't keep up with this thread's pace. πŸ˜…
For the gif I'll have to go with Carlos, looking forward to that!
Also, since I'm now officially a part of this: Can someone explain to me how port cop and the squids got their names? I've figured out who they are but I need to know why?! πŸ˜‚
CARLOS, I fully support this choice :love:

gifs

and also a tiktok;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His arse would look divine in lacy panties.

And I think just the lightest application if make up, just subtly, bit of eyeliner, lipglos, blush, etc. Just really subtly to accentuate his pretty features. And I'm a total mess for pretty Lando. Even more so than I usually would be for Lando.
YESSSS to all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
seems Palou couldnt get out of his contract after all πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
Feel like Felix deserves this, he had a decent second half of the season for AMSP.

So interesting to see who McLaren sign for FE now, I'm hoping Maxi Gunther because he's available for FE. Although if Mick Schumacher wants a drive, then he can have it instead for a year to have a try.

Reactions: 4
Feel like Felix deserves this, he had a decent second half of the season for AMSP.

So interesting to see who McLaren sign for FE now, I'm hoping Maxi Gunther because he's available for FE. Although if Mick Schumacher wants a drive, then he can have it instead for a year to have a try.
Will be interesting to see if any of the current F2 grid will go to FE or Indycar next year

Reactions: 3
Will be interesting to see if any of the current F2 grid will go to FE or Indycar next year
I read somewhere that there were rumours saying that ganassi offered a multi years contract to Drugovih but he refused and signed as a reserved driver for aston. But maybe it was just a backup plan in case they lose palou.

Reactions: 1
Because we probably will not see him next year on the grid...
A picture...
Screenshot_20220914-163738_Instagram.jpg

but still hoping for a miracle....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
quadrant actually filming content?
or is it just auditions for a new female model since they lost Luisa 🀣
Screenshot_20220914_154833.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because we probably will not see him next year on the grid...
A picture...
View attachment 1577957

but still hoping for a miracle....
Or ever again, if there's no seats that interest him for next year, there won't be any the following year barring some sort of fallout at any of the big teams, and if the backmarkers don't want him, why would a big team want him, especially after a year out. Which pains me to say as a DR fan, but honestly duck McLaren is all I can say

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.