Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I am wondering if I have been hanging out with the wrong people! Maybe it is a cultural thing - we Brits don't event make eye contact with strangers on public transport, let alone pat another woman on the bum πŸ˜‚
Have you met us Scandinavians? We are the most introverted people in the world.πŸ˜‚ The only time Scandinavians are social are when we drink πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont see him fully recovering for Singapore at all... getting off a ventilator alone is a recovery in itself
I doubted it anyway with Singapore being one of the most physical races of the season but now im pretty certain he wont, possibly in doubt for Suzuka too. Cant imagine he will be doing any training anytime soon and Singapore isnt exactly a track that you want to jump into with barely any training 😬

Reactions: 8
Hi!
less than 10 pages to catch up with, but before I do it - Ferrari's tweet, this is the strategy I do agree with, a petition regarding Carlos :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I doubted it anyway with Singapore being one of the most physical races of the season but now im pretty certain he wont, possibly in doubt for Suzuka too. Cant imagine he will be doing any training anytime soon and Singapore isnt exactly a track that you want to jump into with barely any training 😬
I said this to my family when my brother sent the Alex update to our WhatsApp group. Being ready for any F1 race after all that would be a hard task, even for people with high fitness levels, but Singapore is brutal. I would be very surprised if he races there.

Reactions: 6
Hi!
less than 10 pages to catch up with, but before I do it - Ferrari's tweet, this is the strategy I do agree with, a petition regarding Carlos :LOL:

Yes, let us see all Carlos' BDE in one handy clip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
can we start staitstics and count how many times per thread this picture appears? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this is a masterpiece being created here, we might want to document it LOL

I'm bored so I went to investigate and that girl has multiple stories from the same spot, maybe she just lives close to the water? I don't think they're on a boat, I think she just lives close to a canal (?) but Lando's story was taken from the exact same spot
View attachment 1572774View attachment 1572790View attachment 1572776
ooh, I miss the Squids and their hints :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just read about Alex. I hope he misses Singapore to properly take the time he needs and recover fully. Am sure Williams will be happy to take Nyck out again! Get well soon Alex, one of the nicest on the grid πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Alex, glad Jost and the team are supporting him but there is no way a doctor rules him fit for Singapore. Nyck has shown he’s capable, let Alex recover and hopefully be back before the end of the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good to know he'll get his shot in 10 years when Fernando retires
Only 10 years?! Did you know he's young and fit? And that hair and eyebrows alone buy him an extra few years. Add puppy love and the man has become immortal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.