Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 10 years?! Did you know he's young and fit? And that hair and eyebrows alone buy him an extra few years. Add puppy love and the man has become immortal.

I don't hesitate to use the word Antichrist but....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im actually afraid of kygo slagging
that man is on a serious rebound
Kygo is already linked to another girl, Victoria Nadine. Allegedly confirmed to be in a relationship last week or so. So no slagging for him πŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kygo is already linked to another girl, Victoria Nadine. Allegedly confirmed to be in a relationship last week or so. So no slagging for him πŸ˜…
I can keep a secret... :ROFLMAO:
If his performance is good enough, I would wear those Cha-type Aliexpress palm trees too....
#supportivebitch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've got about 45 pages I'm behind on. Not going to bother catching up. I've had a little recap from the race. I missed it in real time because of work.

All I'm dropping by to say is I'm glad to say I've been proven wrong about what I said about Nyck. I previously thought that his time for a race seat would never come as nothing had come to fruition over the past few years.

After yesterday's display from him, that has shown he must be held in high contention for a seat next year. He's had his time to shine. Whether he has another time to show his talent in Singapore, time will tell but I thought he showed that he was no pushover. A sterling display from him and I take back anything I've said before.

Happy one hundred and Lewis thread! Our king of Formula One.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lando was more than confirmed to be in a relationship and we see how it turned out πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.