Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so random though, did he go to Amsterdam to go on a boat ride with Martijn or πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Wasn't there some sort of rule that he has to spend at least 3 months a year in Monaco?
Wonder how long he's actually spent in Monaco since he moved, can't be even anywhere close to that

Reactions: 4
lando flew with a heli yesterday, as did martijn
i swear if martijn doesn't include any of this in the next show episode, I'll fly to Amsterdam myself

so he can post these while he is with lando norris but he can't post the monza pics

must be fun hanging out with them when they are always on their phones πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220909_164604_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The funniest part about this is that the Pien girl got at least 200 followers from this?? When I went to look her up 30 minutes ago she didn't have 10k yet and now she's at 10.1k 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The funniest part about this is that the Pien girl got at least 200 followers from this?? When I went to look her up 30 minutes ago she didn't have 10k yet and now she's at 10.1k 😭😭
Just goes to show everyone is a nosey witch whether they admit it or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220912-124311_Instagram.jpg

I love when mum's match their clothes to their kids.
Pity she didn't get matching shorts for Max too, that would be a sight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how long he's actually spent in Monaco since he moved, can't be even anywhere close to that
Yeah i'm thinking the same thing. I also have no idea how they measure it - i guess it gets registered when he enters the country with his passport or something but idk how it works with borders if you were to drive instead of take a plane or stuff like that. I guess it's gonna be a close call to get to a total of 3 months of living in Monaco when you only spend 1 or 2 days there during raceweeks

Reactions: 4
Yeah i'm thinking the same thing. I also have no idea how they measure it - i guess it gets registered when he enters the country with his passport or something but idk how it works with borders if you were to drive instead of take a plane or stuff like that. I guess it's gonna be a close call to get to a total of 3 months of living in Monaco when you only spend 1 or 2 days there during raceweeks
Especially now when its coming into the final weeks of the season where they don't even really get back to Europe between races

Reactions: 2
Who knows, maybe that day in Monaco with Luisa after Portugal vacation will make the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People saying Nyck is now a possibility for the Alpine seat? F1 has more rumours then racing right nowπŸ’€

Reactions: 6
People saying Nyck is now a possibility for the Alpine seat? F1 has more rumours then racing right nowπŸ’€
people are just trying to figure out who the 14 drivers are, that otmar is "in talks" with πŸ˜‚
honestly, nyck might even be on that list

Reactions: 3
Hey targeted Facebook-ads πŸ˜‚ I really want one of these to chill in during racesπŸ˜‚
16629838432074304912860166887997.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.