Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean i could understand if he was doing something crappy
but he barely even had to drive today
exactly! i don’t get what they’re booing him for, having the nerve to win at their track i guess. credit to max for just riding it out.

charles looks so sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lando is a boob guy 100%
he followed/unfollowed her in his usual slag attack to get in her DMs then leave before anyone would find out
but we know his sad slag game
that said I hope he got some milkers for his mommy needs
View attachment 1571031
Respectfully and seriously asking is she 22 or 42? She looks great either way but I’m seriously not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are "Charles should say something", "Charles is supporting hate" tweets now?
Siempre incredibile yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lando is a boob guy 100%
he followed/unfollowed her in his usual slag attack to get in her DMs then leave before anyone would find out
View attachment 1571031
i dont think he follow this one was another girl with the private instagram this one just took a photo with him in a event.

Reactions: 4
Where are "Charles should say something", "Charles is supporting hate" tweets now?
Siempre incredibile yes.

I was just coming on to say hope someone says something about the booing. He didn't drive dirty and no one ever really deserves that

Reactions: 6
Lando is a boob guy 100%
View attachment 1571031
I'm not sure he actually followed her....they were in a photograph together (but he might have done!)

Reactions: 6
Charles had no chance with that 20 second gap 😂😂 just take it . Also Danny George moment 🧡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.