Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scared Daniel would do silly stuff so they had to make sure he'll let him pass :LOL:
If I was Daniel I would run off to grandstands to greet fans after first let's-all-work-for-Lando message
Little hey how are you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are breathing again . Thanks checo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also Lando is busy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that seat is controlled by Ferrari and if he is leaving the academy then its pretty much done 😬
thank you... this was kind of my thought as well but i dont get how those deal work
this, along with what some were saying was Haas losing the Ferrari engine next year..

My Maxiel heart will be in shambles if he doesn't win after abso-bleeping-lutely dominating the race

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.