Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one for conspiracies I actually love them but it always seems like McLaren strategies always lead to Lando overtaking DR. And then they just sit there like “Oops, Well he’s right behind you on a brand new set of tires while you’re sitting there on 20 lap hard tires That should’ve never been put on in the first place

I don’t know, Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
F1TV literally just said Mick doesnt have a seat at Haas.
which i thought hadn't been announced?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not one for conspiracies I actually love them but it always seems like McLaren strategies always lead to Lando overtaking DR. And then they just sit there like “Oops, Well he’s right behind you on a brand new set of tires while you’re sitting there on 20 lap hard tires That should’ve never been put on in the first place

I don’t know, Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️
They should change their name into McLando Racing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
who the hell takes pictures with Sylvester Stallone while the race is going on :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know 😂😂 he is like a lap behind him now 😂😂
They are scared Daniel would do silly stuff so they had to make sure he'll let him pass :LOL:
If I was Daniel I would run off to grandstands to greet fans after first let's-all-work-for-Lando message

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.