Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently this is the "big gossip"... Nothing that we didn't know already 😂

Theirs a comment on the post saying that those photos were a throwback from the last summer kat even says to more moments this summer so they have discover nothing 😂:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kika, Kate, Valentina? I still don't know who is who and what the hell is going on. 🤣 And it doesn't help that they all look the same. I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kika, Kate, Valentina? I still don't know who is who and what the hell is going on. 🤣 And it doesn't help that they all look the same. I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person
Thank you for voicing this. We all said Pierre wasn't being slaggy enough lately but I'm still somehow confused. Too many brunettes, too many nicknames and too much slagging for my brain to comprehend. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pierre wants to leave red bull who basically own him and any future of happiness within is with sketchy deals. Man is grabbing at any narrative to get he away
But what he doesn't realize is he's psychologically bound to them in an unobtainable ham a ter wheel situationn

Update for Pato
But WHY

Reactions: 2
Wearing black the rest of the season in mourning for Sharl’s hopes n dreams
71286371-BF23-49DA-A7CE-77052672C185.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
POV when you've already locked down a 2 time world champion.
Screenshot_20220912-195433_Instagram.jpg

This has got to be the most bored max has ever been
Kelly running outbofnways.to supplement the lack of adrenaline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will just leave this picture here for you guys to see in the morning and will try to catch my breath, INSANE

0771fc564cd3f042a373237776b500120bde9449.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is

What is even happening in this picture?
Kelly and P chilling on the back of a boat while max jumps around on a jet ski. The video is lovely. I'm sure red bull don't let Him do much so it's nice they give him a few jet skis to play around with in Monaco
1663039213539.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kelly and P chilling on the back of a boat while max jumps around on a jet ski. The video is lovely. I'm sure red bull don't let Him do much so it's nice they give him a few jet skis to play around with in Monaco
View attachment 1574422
hm, i think red bull do give him quite some freedom on what he wants to do. he's been loving jet-skiing since like a year after his debut and otger than that he does all the sim/online racing

Reactions: 4
going through old tiktoks i’ve saved..

oh how times have changed for ferrari 💀🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
So maybe going to Hungary with theater atmosphere again is the best solution... 😒

F1, Sky and Binotto, you are such a hypocritical clowns

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.