Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could rule the world with organized horrible pics propaganda but you are playin'

We do pretty well with our unorganized horrible pics. Just think of all the stomachs we've turned.... and all the green and red face reactions we've achieved together.

❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We do pretty well with our unorganized horrible pics. Just think of all the stomachs we've turned.... and all the green and red face reactions we've achieved together.

❤
Gotta stay sane somehow while Jnsn nd Brtnny r n thr hnymn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
CE7E21FB-16FB-4503-9D63-CD755EA6C8AA.jpeg

my friend follows this model and noticed she commented on lando’s post. our worlds are always colliding 😅

also this girl is skinny and wears bikinis so she ticks all the boxes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1573946
Someone probably posted this already but… couldn’t agree more ✌🏼
Yes... first we wonder how he gets her*
Now we wonder how he fucked it up*

And I'm sitting here wondering how after a year of a perfect first love no one seems particularly sad or mad about it when it happens in a matter of days

* these answer each other in my opinion.
View attachment 1573941
my friend follows this model and noticed she commented on lando’s post. our worlds are always colliding 😅

also this girl is skinny and wears bikinis so she ticks all the boxes lol
Oh dear.God...
He's commenting on Insta model posts again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear.God...
He's commenting on Insta model posts again?
well she hasn’t noticed HIM commenting, at least not yet 😂 only saw the girl’s comment. but i just noticed jennie follows this girl so maybe they actually know each other 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes... first we wonder how he gets her*
Now we wonder how he fucked it up*

And I'm sitting here wondering how after a year of a perfect first love no one seems particularly sad or mad about it when it happens in a matter of days

* these answer each other in my opinion.
Gosh Pole Er... Didn't you hear? It was a mutual decision, they stayed friends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So apparently this is the "big gossip"... Nothing that we didn't know already 😂

Hey f1gossipgirl2022! No need to be confused, it's a really easy one - this was both open and pr relationship
With Pierre is even riskier hookups to come public so it's over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.