Formula 1 Wags #144 The King has Risen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am catching up with the f2 chaos from this morning cause i can't watch it before and what is this? They gave vips the wrong penalty and the only thing they have to say about that is yeah was a mistake sorry bro ? 😭😭

Screenshot_20220911-224808_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why do my 2 weeks of work happen to fall on the 2 weeks there is no f1 fml 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He must be a very bad boy

I stood infront of the aston garage for quite awhile at Budapest on the Thursday and he is just something else 🥵🥵

Nothing compared to Pierre though seeing that man up close was life changing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there anything worse than getting pretty much publicly cheated on 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am catching up with the f2 chaos from this morning cause i can't watch it before and what is this? They gave vips the wrong penalty and the only thing they have to say about that is yeah was a mistake sorry bro ? 😭😭

View attachment 1571850
no sorry, i just have to say something about this. just because the fia absolutely hate vips, for good reason, doesn't make it fair to just "oh yeah we apologise". vips was running comfortably in the points and then had a 32 SECOND STOP AND GO PENALTY. but daruvala got away with ending 2 driver's races at tze start and didn't even get under investigation
what do they think an apology helps hitech?!

Reactions: 4
Is there anything worse than getting pretty much publicly cheated on 🙄🙄
Pretty much cheated on sounds complicated.
Don't overthink it

The resident Sharl look a like Aston Engineer looks to be moving to Red Bull

Such a shame they have a tit car
I have a crush on 1/2 of the AM garage though and for some reason Lawrence Stroll seams like maybe not the worst team owner out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.