Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Wait so the other thread is basically less gossip and more general F1 talk? I didn't even know there was another thread up until now, I just found it. I don't blame them for moving to the other thread, like they're saying over there this thread isn't always the easiest when it comes to (heated) conversations about certain opinions. To each their own I guess ☺
The other thread was the original F1 thread, this was a WAG offshoot but definitely a lot more driver and general F1 chat here now (y)

The other thread is a lot slower moving (usually) and used to just be quite active on race weeks etc. This (the wags one) thread is rapid. But the OGs on the other thread (I'm sure they'd agree) do have strong opinions as well so swings and roundabouts really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Minttu

VIP Member
View attachment 1571409
the juxtaposition here..... of kelly yawning and papa perez clapping for any sign of hope

I think they have a good shot at #2... the only way that wouldn't happen is ferrari gets their shit together... but we all know they wont
This picture is so much better than the one I was able to get with my phone, taken og my TV screen πŸ˜‚ But its literally the same picture πŸ˜‚ I'm saving that one, and I might have a new pic ready soon πŸ˜‚
Btw: I love you for this, Pole, if I ever go to NYC, I'll be giving you a rose bear and a gold braceletβ€πŸ˜‚
1662917888063.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12