Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
alex watched the gp and already called jost
jost laughing is healing my depression, he looks so happy, he got on the team radio and told nyck he could race as much as he wants - there's no fan boost waiting
Honestly swap him and Latifi now if they had any sense. Imagine what he could do if he had some actual practice.

Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
yikes, the booing!

in a rare moment of compliments for ferrari for me, i did think they did the best they could possibly have done today, i’ll take sharl getting clear second place in the championship too.

GIVE NYCK THAT WILLIAMS SEAT.

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
JOST VISITED ALBONO IN THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT BEFORE (or after, not sure, he didn't clarify) THE SURGERY

and he said, that he won't let alex race in Singapore if he's not 100% fit

• Heart
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I dont see him fully recovering for Singapore at all... getting off a ventilator alone is a recovery in itself

Reactions: 13
I just think if George leaves Mercedes, the most successful F1 team in the last decade, any time soon after spending three years on Toto's leash pootling around in P19 in a Williams, it would be the worst career move in F1 history. And that's saying something given Alonso's career choices.

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
nyck has this whole "f1 driver, grateful, thank the fans" thing down... i also now want to hug him because I've found out we're the same height!!

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I've got about 45 pages I'm behind on. Not going to bother catching up. I've had a little recap from the race. I missed it in real time because of work.

All I'm dropping by to say is I'm glad to say I've been proven wrong about what I said about Nyck. I previously thought that his time for a race seat would never come as nothing had come to fruition over the past few years.

After yesterday's display from him, that has shown he must be held in high contention for a seat next year. He's had his time to shine. Whether he has another time to show his talent in Singapore, time will tell but I thought he showed that he was no pushover. A sterling display from him and I take back anything I've said before.

Happy one hundred and Lewis thread! Our king of Formula One.

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
It’s weird, I never use that word but have only used it about George 😂 I disliked him for ages, but have come round to him more this year where I thought his personality was coming through a bit more.

However I can see this underlying arrogance creeping back the more successful he is with Merc. He needs to watch it because he could become really unlikeable. The whole brand George/Carmen in matching outfits doesn’t help 🤣 just underlines how much they believe in their own hype
He’s morphing into that really twattish work colleague where everyone just rolls their eyes when they start talking/come to drinks/asks a question 😂

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm just going to read back as I just skimmed the past page or 2 but George definitely Mercedes lifer and I'm pretty convinced Lando will be the next Red Bull driver ( sooner if McLaren keep fucking up)

• Haha