Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the theories I have seen Mick is going to Alpine, AT AND Williams. Busy boy that Schumacher. Give us a hint @90sgirl , I think it's you with the info, we know you know . Just a HINT if you will. You know we'll work it out....

Reactions: 12
Twins take a notes . work smart, not in creepy way. from making tiktoks to working with f1 teams
Why do teams always choose this girl who has so little following and views on tiktok? I can’t understand it. She’s pretty though.
I also feel like the majority of people on tiktok does cheap information about f1 but I won’t say anything more

Reactions: 9
All of you would be hot for me if I was a guy, just saying I always parked like that with my old car With the big ass tractor I'm driving now, I prefer to use the mirrors and the camera, still have the open palm, tho. I'm also really good with having just the palm of my hand while driving under icy conditions (Still remember my driving teacher just laughing at me and saying I shouldn't do it when we went to the icy track to test out how it is to drive under those kind of conditions but at least he said i did good)

My question now is: should I switch out PapaPerez with this pic of PapaSainz?
not going to happen, I have way to many papaPerez pics to choose from, and I'll keep going for a long time

Reactions: 8
She is pretty but the outfit in the 5th pic looks very uncomfortable

Reactions: 10
How does Yukis and Carlos' hair not have their own instagram yet? Not that I've checked

I will also inform you all that I have finished painting one wall of my room, and now I'm discussing with my self if I want to go for a darker color on the other three
I also used 40 minutes to hang up the light above my side of the bed, and it should have taken 10 minutes. Let's just say that I'm not as straight as I think I am

Reactions: 6
So Serena Williams just beat the number 2 seat and is advancing
So hoping lewis gets a chance to see her again....
Also thank you Alonso ans Serena making us old folks somewhat relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.