Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just saw that to enter the priority list for Vegas tickets you have to pay 7.77$. And i'm shocked, almost 8$ to just be on a list and don't even be sure you will have seat or if you can just afford them?
Is it the same for other GPs and i am overreacting or not?

Screenshot_20220829-200000_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

kalitulum

If Mick is out of Haas next year does that mean no more aldi magazines With Guenther? If I’m not mistaken the Aldi deal comes through the Schumacher name? So possibly no more Guenther with garden furniture, popping out of sheds, on swings and no more boats? Sad times

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

What's your point

VIP Member
Don't seem to have time to check in much lately but I am just gonna say that yesterday was such a boring race! I can tell this because usually on race day I refuse to make food for the family but by 2.45 yesterday I had started a roast dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

scvlet

VIP Member
A lot of people were already figuring out where Lando was staying in Amsterdam when he posted some pictures to his story yesterday so my first thought was that the Switzerland story is a distraction ploy to make the fangirls think he's in Switzerland 😂 But i'm afraid Lando isn't smart enough to think of something like that lol but it makes zero sense to go from Belgium to Holland to Switzerland in less than 48 hours 🤣
blows my mind that he’s been in f1 for 4 years now and still doesn’t know to not post the view from his hotel room 🥴

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
naww dino really soft launched his girlfriend and now he's really onto that "today, tomorrow, forever" run - love that for him
Bruh is like 12 and he is already a slag disgrace

Disappointed but not suprised

Screenshot_20220830_190643.jpg

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Surely whoever is higher up in Ferrari cannot be watching what has happened today and for the past however many races and not thinking that heads should roll? That's what I don't get. If Ferrari were a football team, Binotto would 100% be gone by now.