Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
If Mick is out of Haas next year does that mean no more aldi magazines With Guenther? If I’m not mistaken the Aldi deal comes through the Schumacher name? So possibly no more Guenther with garden furniture, popping out of sheds, on swings and no more boats? Sad times
Apparently that ALDI advert has kept them going money wise this year and why they were able to drop the egg with not as big an impact financially 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
lol when your car is so shit that you consider TWO POINTS an acceptable way to celebrate 100 GPs. Smh get my man out now.

1661698688214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I’M NOT OK…
I literally woke up this morning to TS10 announcement. God love you all come October 21st

But happy race week nosey bitches…
Well aware I’ve been very quiet recently but I’m back at uni next weekend. Being away from home, Tattle really becomes my little comfort blanket so from next week you can 100% guarantee my attention ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

luckycharmz

83FEC8CC-8B00-4EDC-9CB7-F2A8B23728F0.png

I’m not a fan of the twins stalking behavior but my oh my Sharl looks so good here 😏 grabbed a screenie for us but it doesn’t do any justice obviously

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
I swear, Mattia could have one message recorded and play it for journalists after races, I am sorry but he usually says the same stuff (like most team principals to be honest)
The best bit was when he said that they were looking for the problem….mate you are the problem 😂

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
whoever mentioned Daniel possibly moving to AR now that Sauber will bail after next year has a good point....
Again I think Daniel NEEDS to do whatever the hell he can to look good these last few races. it just seems more and more like he wont have a seat in 2023 and to think something will just work out for 2024 after a bad 2 years isn't a great prospect without a world title under your belt.
AR will leave F1 at end of 2023 so it'll be team Sauber x Audi most likely. But I think Pourchaire is the Sauber junior, and he's said he's not going back to F2 next year, so he's putting himself out there.

I've started to accept that DR won't be on the grid next year, so at least if he's signed then I'll be surprised 🙀

I hope that whoever is advising DR is talking him out of taking a year off. I know he wants to be competitive, but he needs to at least drive for a backmarker if he wants to get a competitive seat in the future, he won't get back in if he leaves

• Sad

maisie20

VIP Member
Some Lando fans laughing that he finished ahead of Danny, Gasly started in the pitlane and bet them both.

All aboard the Gasly WC train

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Rewatching clips now and the ferrari team really did skip the podium 😬
Carlos has deserved so much better than the way hes been treated lately regarding them not celebrating his win/podiums 😕
It’s actually so heartbreaking. When he was crossing the line for his first win and there was only a handful of Ferrari people there, and his cousin/manager waving the Spanish flag 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

kalitulum

Apparently that ALDI advert has kept them going money wise this year and why they were able to drop the egg with not as big an impact financially 😂
Aldi is great you never know what you might find in the middle aisles - camping tents, lawn mowers, Dolls, skis, air fryer or an F1 rescue team package 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Trés bien, Aidil. Tu français devient vraiment bon 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

i don't even know if that's correct but i wanted to join on the french fun
Merci beaucoup Spielberg! Je suis Français et j’aimerais que mon Français pilote de course maintenant s’il vous plaît 😁

Danny was sitting alone, George sat down beside him then Mick and Alex 🥹🥹

Omg my heart is in bits! I bloody love the younger drivers and how thoughtful they are :love:

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And Charles lose p2 in the championship to Sergio 😑😑 He learned about his penalty on french tv, his team didn't even tell him 😑😑

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14