Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Was it really only 5? Fuck that

they should be fu*ing ashamed, I don;t understand why, it's not like he is an antagonising person, it's not like they live in conflict in general (yet LOL), they seem to like him
after Silverstone he said he was surprised positively and happy because not only the drivers congratulated him but people from other teams and journalists
unless all of the team is literally forced to work on packing the cars 1 minute after the race or they book them flights they would othrwise miss I don't get it
but still where is Mattia

#justiceforCarlos #isheajoketoyouFerrari #youareluckytohavehim
#RBbringsSpicegirlforcelebrationswhodoyoubring

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
But why would they basically throw nyck out?
I mean honestly anything is possible. But for Helmut to just release gasly males me think AT may be looking for much more than mick
Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think Nyck in an F1 seat will happen. How many years have we heard that Nyck's getting a seat. A few now and he still hasn't. I know he's an F2 champion but I personally think he'd have a seat by now if an F1 seat was in his destiny.

maisie20

VIP Member
Unfortunately not and I’ve been sworn to secrecy but trust me it may be something to do with someone moving teams 🤐
Is it about alpine? Did you sign an NDA? They can be broken and we can all chip in for a lawyer

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
The full story is even better 😅
Max wanted to shower so Lando was sat in the bathroom in Max's room so he couldn't to annoy him. Then Max sprayed Lando with water before going upstairs to use another shower. Max then heard Ed say something like "dont do that" and came back down the stairs to see that Lando had pushed his bed outside 🤣
Don’t hate me but it’s giving me

DF105510-74A4-4C43-8CB2-5220090A60C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
For everyone saying we could be Ferrari strategists, don’t be ridiculous

We’re way too overqualified

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Hate to be that person but it’s not just Daniel stans questioning McLaren's strategies for both drivers.

Most fans seem to be able to question strategy without being labelled toxic. Not saying who’s right or wrong I don’t know much about F1 strategy, but it’s clear Lando and Daniel deserve a better car

The McLaren car is a tractor full stop. Look at Ocons race today, the alpine is so much better right now

Last edited:
  • Heart