Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Actually i think that you are more french than me, i have no idea what ante means 😂😂. In spanish yes but never see it in french 😂😂 If you could send me the sentence where they used it i would take it 😂
So I have no idea why it keeps asking me to pronounce ante because it’s never told me what it means and I’m still yet to see it in a sentence?! 😆 Maybe it means the sound… like is it often on the end of words? 😂

Here she goes… Bonjour! Je m’appelle Aidil (ou Giuseppe). Je travaille chez un vétérinaire mais j‘habite à Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

yukinobambino

VIP Member
No wonder this mf hairline is receding with his €3 shampoo

Heidi get him on that curly girl method stat.
I have straight hair that can't hold a curl for the life of it but I bullied my brother into changing his hair routine and he went from poof to curls in a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MsCurly

Chatty Member
helmet hair has to be my favourite hairstyle - for all drivers
🇦🇹🇳🇱

I'm convinced max has his racing talent from Sophie
He definitely does! Helmut Marko even agreed with that statement and mentioned it in the documentary about Max.
Sophie was by far the superior driver. In The Netherlands we have a nickname for Jos, "Jos Grindbak" it roughly translates into Jos Gravel (barge) because he was so shit at driving in F1 and always ended up in the gravel somewhere.

I know there are a lot of Ferrari fans here, but Max had a stellar drive today. He was so much quicker than everyone else. Every driver was surprised by it. Even if both Charles and Carlos had a great day, they wouldn't have been able to keep up I think. Max is lucky that RB is a well-oiled machine at this point. Not just the car or his driving, but also his strategists and team. If one part slips up, he can compensate. Charles and Carlos do not have that luxury.

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Oh god I learnt a BIG F1 secret a couple of days ago that I’m definitely not meant to know and it’s killing me 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Ok so seats that are empty next year right now are…

Alpine (Alonso’s seat)
Haas (Mick’s seat)
McLaren (Daniel’s seat)
Alpha Tauri (Yuki and possibly Pierre’s seat)
Alpha Romeo (Zhou’s seat)
Williams (Latifi’s seat)

am I missing anyone?
I think you got it. Bahrain 2023...

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
i find it so crazy how much better looking max is post-race and on the podium

• Heart
  • Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Contemplating buying a new laptop or PS5 just so I can play F1 manager someone talk me down

• Haha
  • Heart