Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Contemplating buying a new laptop or PS5 just so I can play F1 manager someone talk me down
That's probably not what you need but i started playing it this morning and the game is really good. I just did 1 race and there is a lot to learn but we start p14-p15 and end p9-p13 so i was happy 😅. The only thing is that i think my drivers want to kill me look at these faces 😂

20220830_110230.jpg

20220830_110337.jpg

20220830_110417.jpg

*Buy an xbox serie s it is less expensive this is what i did 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I need a place to say this so forgive me I know this is so shallow.

But Colton Herta gotta be the strangest looking dude I've ever seen, if Alphatauri signs him those photoshoots are gonna be horrendous

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Also you lot will appreciate me having to unmatch someone on tinder who messaged me that it was “funny” that Lewis was out after lap 1…

• Heart
  • Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Anyone else remember back at the start of the season when we actually thought Charles was a likely World Champion this year? Crazy times

• Haha
  • Sad

aidil

VIP Member
So excited to learn French, move to France, get a job at Alpine and marry Pierre next year 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Knit Happens

VIP Member

This provided me with a much needed giggle post-work.

I am constantly amazed at work how lacking in common sense people can be and how they expect others to bend over backwards for them.

We have a rule that a maximum of 3 people can be off from the team at any one time - we are an urgent healthcare service so we can't just leave things til folk come back off annual leave, other people have to cover the work. Someone asks for leave on dates that already have 3 people off, to which we say no. We also have an event happening on the Friday they want off which we don't know how many places we'll be allocated (likely to be one or two) so we definitely cannot have anymore people taking holiday that day, so it's a definite no. Now they are asking their line manager (who reports to me) if they can work on the train because they have booked something already and they must get on a particular train. Like, excuse me? It is nobody's fault but your own if you have paid money for something before you had the leave signed off. And no you cannot work on the train because of GDPR.

It still doesn't quite top the time I listened to a whole group of my team in the office all talking about getting tickets for Glastonbury and I had to write an email explaining why we 100% wouldn't allow half of them to be off at the same time for 3 days to go to a music festival and the level of shock amongst them was mind blowing. I repeat. We are an urgent healthcare service support service. I'm glad I have chocolate in the fridge right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hello2723

VIP Member
Rewatching clips now and the ferrari team really did skip the podium 😬
Carlos has deserved so much better than the way hes been treated lately regarding them not celebrating his win/podiums 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19