Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Anyone else remember back at the start of the season when we actually thought Charles was a likely World Champion this year? Crazy times
Remember in Barcelona when we thought McLaren had built a good car? And then Bahrain happened.

Why do I even like F1? It's just permanent pain and heartache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Rayne

VIP Member
Head and shoulders is banned in my house I can’t stand the smell of it, but it’s ok as Alonso is my new Bae now anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16

aidil

VIP Member
I’m lost for words at Ferrari. Embarrassing and upsetting to see them shitting all over their legacy and turning themselves into laughing stocks. Feel so sorry for Sharl and Carlos.

Points for Pierre at last though - thank you Margot, our good luck charm!!! Despite driving his washing machine for 44 laps! Time for me to get learning French again as promised 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Daniel is apparently frugal with money I’m pretty sure it’s the same bottle he got for free off Seb in 2014

6A5A7939-1239-47BE-808F-654C4FB67268.jpeg

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Mattia is not the only Binotto struggling with management. Andrea who is the trainer of a football team in Switzerland, has just been fired because his team was losing too much 😬😬

And i am not kidding this is really Mattia's brother 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Anyone else remember back at the start of the season when we actually thought Charles was a likely World Champion this year? Crazy times
i sure do. i was younger then, full of hope and optimism 🥲

@aidil - book your flights, we’re off to zandvoort to rescue our men. i’ll bring something shiny to distract them.

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Another week of watching Alphatauri fuck everything up and then find some way to blame the drivers. Between them and Ferrari, I'm seeing a good case for why Italians shouldn't have F1 teams.

Gutted for Yuki, they lost him a points finish with the 10 and 4 second pit stops. Poor dude looks like he's on the edge

• Heart