Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. It’s a pain in the ass I just feel wiped out
So my husband is a scientist and he was explaining to me that there are different types of hayfever because it depends on what type of pollen you're allergic to. So you might have been exposed to something you haven't been before and it might be hitting you differently. The antihistamines might be affecting you too. Or you might have a non covid virus. Just have plenty of fluids and some paracetamol or ibuprofen, listen to your body, rest if you can β€πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know can hayfever/allergies cause you to feel a bit achy and tired? I’ve the usually stuffy nose too and scratchy throat. I took an antigen test and it’s negative. Think it’s just the hot weather
You sure can, I'm getting more tired when the allergyseason is blooming. I'm getting that, sneezing and my ears are stuffed more than my nose are runnyπŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
And here we find Max and Martin in their natural habitat, perving on unsuspecting girls asses πŸ˜‚

71E7282F-1B97-45DD-91C5-23A8E724B2F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ibiza crew holiday is done, wonder if squids+hamster are going straight to Portugal or going back to the UK or Monaco first

Reactions: 8
I wasn't expecting to see the name of the city closest to my place in the new f1 grill the grid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lewis ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And here we find Max and Martin in their natural habitat, perving on unsuspecting girls asses πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1493436
Yes Boys... you all need to thank Luisa for at least attempting to get you boys some ladies
I'm still holding out that April and Martin Hooked up, cause April, girl, why would you even look at the other options

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.