Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #133 ๐Ÿค and the title is ๐Ÿ‘Œ

They did Max dirty with the thumbnail, poor Ria and Theo as special guest. Makes sense now why Max changed his discord name and had Lando sound bites on his stream

Reactions: 6
Happy new thread!

Let's all just manifest hard that this weekend will be the slaggiest one of them all๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread !
Why am i surprised Quadrant published a 4 minutes video with at least a 2 min ad in it ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ And it was recorded so long ago that they are wearing jet fuel merch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20220812-173907_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently it has been a boring one?? Once again whipping out the good old โ€œIโ€™ll try and keep up with this thread moreโ€ phraseโ€ฆhereโ€™s hoping I can do that this time,, happy new thread nosey witches ๐Ÿฅ‚

Yacht trip was a let down... Pierre is MIA.... Yuki on the chopping block.... DR throwing NDAs at poor Heidi
and we still have another 2 weeks until racing : (
I think we will at least get a Luisa reel by the end of the day (maybe to shut up anniversary haters)
Can someone please explain what โ€œYuki on the chopping blockโ€ means. Is this a euphemism? Or are my worst nightmares going to become a reality?

• Heart
Ugh Garrix is so huggable

Lando stinks over the photo here with those Bs from few days ago oooopsssss
Iโ€™m standing by the statement that I have gotten the ick from Lando this summer break.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know can hayfever/allergies cause you to feel a bit achy and tired? Iโ€™ve the usually stuffy nose too and scratchy throat. I took an antigen test and itโ€™s negative. Think itโ€™s just the hot weather

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know can hayfever/allergies cause you to feel a bit achy and tired? Iโ€™ve the usually stuffy nose too and scratchy throat. I took an antigen test and itโ€™s negative. Think itโ€™s just the hot weather
I never had allergies until I moved to the US. I often feel achy and tired with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So apparently it has been a boring one?? Once again whipping out the good old โ€œIโ€™ll try and keep up with this thread moreโ€ phraseโ€ฆhereโ€™s hoping I can do that this time,, happy new thread nosey witches ๐Ÿฅ‚

Can someone please explain what โ€œYuki on the chopping blockโ€ means. Is this a euphemism? Or are my worst nightmares going to become a reality?
just no one has mentioned a word about Yuki in all this so no one knows

I never had allergies until I moved to the US. I often feel achy and tired with them.
yes this is often what happens to me as well. the claritin usually works and helps with the tiredness with the allergies for me

• Heart
They should just get on with it and fully embrace their old timey vibe
View attachment 1493287
If George was alive in the 1930s I can totally see him rocking a bathing suit like this ๐Ÿ‘€ very on brand with his poshness lol

AND HAPPY NEW THREAD WOOHOOOO ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ•ฏmanifesting a Pierre comeback or hot drama before this thread runs out ๐Ÿ•ฏ

Absolutely! Anti histamine tablets would be your go-to help for this and make sure to drink lotssss of water ๐Ÿ€

• Heart
If someone want to create a Carlos and Charles reaction pics collection, ferrari has you covered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.