Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Wow between this and what happened with AM with those two girl it’s shocking what some people will do 😮

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Oh no. Vallteri also loves tractors....
Screenshot_20220810-143822_Instagram.jpg

Maybe they all get bored of the speed and want to compete in a tractorgp?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
If WTF1 Matty is Poundland Will Buxton than Sndi is Poundland Nicole Scherzy

Screenshot_20220812_104003.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Lilu22

VIP Member
Not me having an orchestral version of the theme song on repeat for the last hour to cure my summer break sadness… I need human interaction 😂🙈

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
He looks like he needs a 12 hour nap and lots of water to be honest 😵💫

what was Cha thinking when posting this photo though, she looks good I guess but Charles was just kinda dead in the eyes 🫣 I wouldn’t post any photo where my boyfriend just doesn’t look happy at all 🤔
I’ve noticed a few photos of them she looks like she’s clinging onto him for dear life and he looks like he’s saying “hurry up & get her of me” 😂.

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I'm like two threads behind, someone give me the rundown of what I've missed, I'll pay you in Yuki gifs

• Heart
  • Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Well well well 😏

Can Oscar grow these kind of moustache?
I feel so bad for those McLaren admins, people are being such assholes to them. I'd say they know as much as we do. But also it feels like they're baiting us

But no, Oscar barely has eyebrows so no moustache game for a few years.

• Haha

luckycharmz

I just watched Daniel’s newest No Breaks video and one thing caught my attention: the second background song (it’s called Fade Away by Rob Baird, just so happens to be Daniel’s friend lol). It has quiteeeee a lyric, I should say - I’ll post it down for you all to see:

I'm just gonna fade away
I can't stay here if I wanna stay sane
Guess I'm leaving down those streets of gold
All turned to rust as I grew old

I didn’t want to cry today but… 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I’m good thanks beaut! Drawing in bed to unwind for the night 😂 Anymore news after the date?! 😍
That sounds amazing, yeah we met this morning and had a great time just round the pool chatting we’re going to try go somewhere tomorrow I really like him❤

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I thought exactly the same! I hate themes and fancy dress and would absolutely not pay money for someone to do this three times a day 😂
So I decided to spend some time watching Below Deck clips and here is one... where they requested a crew member dress up as cupid and present a birthday cake,

1660221261206.png

• Haha
  • Sick