Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Could it be about Lew Lew orrrr
I think similar gossip appears from time to time :ROFLMAO:

whether it's true or not and NDAs for random hookups aside (it's a whole another topic), NDA if you are a girlfriend I cannot imagine. It would be no no from me, Lewis or anyone else, just no. not because I'd like to reveal anything private. But an NDA in the relationship, come on, it screams you are just temporary

edit to clarify: I see a fine line between an NDA you are asked to sign and the mutual decision to stay private, the latter I fully understand :sneaky:

Reactions: 12

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Everyone but Yuki showing signs of life, I hate it here. Mans better be drowning in coochie if he's this occupied.

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
'I know for a fact' yeah right and you expect me to believe you ๐Ÿ˜‚ are these the same facts that claimed Seb was going to McLaren and Oscar to Williams?
Just because one bored person puts a rumour out into the world ffs, this is cinnamon with proper grammar
*I know I'm not one to talk about proper grammar but whatever
Heidiโ€™s fan page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘
Just because he have a personal relationship , everyone is assuming she canโ€™t do anything ๐Ÿ˜‚ one day she will bless us with wedding dump and we will cry together ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Is Daniel going to get a seat though?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing!
Maisie asking the right questions, who is that Oscar guy anyway?

Thanks miss @MsCurly, it's nice to read something realistic from time to time *uninstalling twitter but missing memes*

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Ah thatโ€™s fair, Lando would be the number one I guess. But imagine the drama ๐Ÿ”ฅ instead of fighting for girls theyโ€™d be fighting for real and that seems like great character development
Iโ€™d have to take out a loan to cover all my prescription costs ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m anxious enough as it is! Iโ€™d also probably get banned from this thread ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Truly wild seeing people on Twitter impressed/shocked at Lando keeping the relationship a secret for so longโ€ฆโ€ฆ. there was no secret

They missed out on all the fun last year ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Haha i knew someone would have the screenshots ๐Ÿ˜‚
The best thing from last year (apart from joining tattle ๐Ÿงก) I remember VIVIDLY is from August 15th

I was in a church for once (psssst ๐Ÿ˜‡) and received a message from my sister "I know you are a pious saint right now but you HAVE TO see this thirst trap"
And it was

Screenshot_20220810_165046.jpg

HOLY MOLY ME OH MY

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
They say there is British bias
Well
In the US we have DR bias
And any US media is gonna make him look good
I'm here for it. Regardless of points I just want him to have a positive rest if the season

We also accept lewis

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Talk about slapping a man while heโ€™s down ๐Ÿ˜‚
They keep doing those comparison thingies but I was hoping they'd skip McLaren ๐Ÿฅด

Also Damiano is out here developing a new obsession... Love that he throws all these reels in his stories like his fans aren't completely confused about whether he's hacked or not ๐Ÿ˜‚ And this is a reel about Charles winning a championship, he's one of us ๐Ÿฅฐ someone send him an invite for Tattle

1660138202922.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad