Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought this episode was absolutely hilarious. I heard it on Spotify and hadn't heard of Quickstep before but they were hilarious in this format. I had no idea nor did I care about race of quickstop hosts. I think it was briefly brought up as a dig to max but other than that I don't get it. So people really are just Racists fucks
Yep. The fandoms a cess pit at times. Thank god for Lewis calling this shit out...it must be exhausting though. The Vanity Fair article was so good.
Anyway we really need some proper gossip before I get too depressed. It's tough not being a little lord Lando fan (TM @aidil ) atm. Summer break promised so much and, other than the Piasco, has delivered very little.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
I’m off to bed - if I have to endure one more day of Pierre radio silence I’m gonna…

• Haha
  • Heart
think it’s Daniel or Pierre. who knows but I don’t think Lewis is seeing anyone rn tbh 🤷‍♀️
More likely Daniel. Not sure Pierre is so well known that he wants to protect his public image 🤣. Either that or it's a lurker on here who picked up on the Lewis/NDA discussion ages ago. Still find it mad F1 drivers make Deux Moi.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.
Thank you! I work in contracts... Not a lawyer... but enough to understand them. The problem here is the vague language all around 'owning' oscar but not with an official job for 2023. I thought at least mclaren signed him as reserve 2023.
But yes in legal stuff a case like this is a mess that will never go to trial because it would take years. So all just a settlement... which is fine but meanwhile DR is chillin.
Let's be clear though. Alpines vague language which others have alluded to from the start of the problem. Wish a podcast would get a lawyer on just to break it down.

marielouise28

Very random.

I just got back from a date and need to rant. He’s a firefighter, very athletic and 8 years older than me. It’s a disaster waiting to happen but he was so jdkejwowpqosjsnsjwo attractive I can’t deal 🥲

End of story.

• Heart
  • Sad

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Okay F1 ladies, I have a question for you all. I am still attempting the dating apps, though have lost all faith in them 😂 naturally, I put F1 on my likes on Hinge.

What purpose did this man think he’d achieve by sending me his uninvited opinion? Did he think I’d see the light and agree, “yes - it is I environmentally unfriendly, I’ll stop liking it” 🙃

WHY NOT JUST SWIPE LEFT

View attachment 1491115
Oh god I remember going on a date and mentioned I was into F1. He asked me to name 3 Williams drivers but not the current ones or Valtteri. Also, I remember I ended up accidentally thirsting out loud and we ended up arguing. Yeah, I try not to mention I'm into F1 unless I can gauge their reaction.

• Haha
  • Wow