Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
The tide is turning I am living to see some people brave enough to share their true opinions on Lando ๐Ÿคฃ
How about half of his family

And him... I still love him but everything went meeeh after passive or as we would say in Croatia "over dick" 15 minute long stream just before 100-euros-hoodies merch launch and everything yikes that came after it about it ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

scvlet

VIP Member
Ibiza Lando is truly living his best life! ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป

and Lu and April getting into the VIP booth, Iโ€™m so jealous of all the DJs theyโ€™ve got to see ๐Ÿ˜ญ
samee ๐Ÿ˜ซ apparently ppl saw maxโ€™s sister, victoria, in the vip booth as well. maybe a little meet up happened loll

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also this weekend is the Formula E Finale in Seoul and the track looks quite cool โค and if you guys think F1 silly season is bad, this isnโ€™t even half of whatโ€™s happening in FE, almost no one is staying with their previous team
Yea! But yall I'm getting nyck going to Williams vibes.
And I still think yuki is safe. Red bull has nothing to gain in their juniors and Yuki is on par with Pierre. Most of his dnfs were were issues. He's definitely improved over a rookie year and compared to mick he's excelling

lni33

VIP Member
I think there was a stream just before the holiday (the same stream they mentioned all the watches ๐Ÿ˜…) where people already got suspicious because Max's excuse for Lando only appearing on the stream for a few minutes was because he was ironing clothes ๐Ÿคฃ
There was a whole tiktok laying out the reasons they thought Lando had a gf based on that stream, Iโ€™ll see if I can find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yacht update
Sad cause this one was gorgeous... but sadly Italian.... just not going well for them. Wonder what fire insurance was. Boat is dead

Everyone is OK. 9 guests and crew all evacuated before.

Minttu

VIP Member
@Minttu - thatโ€™s so cute with your dog ๐Ÿฅบ hope she doesnโ€™t automatically go into her crate when she hears it on commentary though! ๐Ÿ’™
She won't, she knows the difference between TV and real life.๐Ÿ˜‚ Even though I do wonder some times, was watching some youtube videos last night, and she really is watching the TV and want to interact with whatever is going on ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm pretty sure she is just so used to F1 and the commentary that she doesn't even care, when she was alone at New years (I was just downstairs in the flat and ate dinner and had a few drinks with my tenants) I put on a race for her to have some sound and company๐Ÿ˜‚
Right now she doesn't even have a crate, she has her own room in the new house while I'm at work and out and about ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The other two girls on the left and right are new too since those aren't Luisa's friends we saw earlier... How many beds does this yacht have, damn ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think a lot of people are just chilling in Ibiza. Not even sure lus friends are staying on the yachtcascthey seem to be Mia post kygo. Maybe it's just April on the boat? I'm so confused.
The yacht only has room for 12 but only so many beds
Oh okay so the polly girl on the right might be dating tom? She was photographed with him at the Beso beach place. The other one is apparently ******followed by Heidi********

This photo of Patos sweat is so freaking hot
1660095811343.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I reckon heโ€™ll wear this fluorescent blood orange swim trunk for the thousandth time in the past few months ๐Ÿ˜†

to any girl whoโ€™s currently sleeping with him (Kika, Valentina #1, Valentina #2 or idk who else because Iโ€™ve lost track); for the love of God, get him a new trunk ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

and tell him to post something on Instaโ€ฆ

thaaaaanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

also, reply @aidilโ€™s DM too while youโ€™re at it ๐Ÿค

also Botoxโ€ฆ maybe he knows waaay too much about it *wink wink

or being ridden ๐ŸŽ
And here I was, hoping he was going to match Tulumgirl, being naked on the beach ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Pierre probably got the "ugly" ones that no one else wanted ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Yall I saw this on Instagram yacht Stalkin
Not the squid but was right by them

From Pierre's friend there
View attachment 1491568
Gosh I hope everyone was ok

Hey Pierre, while you were away, Lewis wanted to take the Explorer title ๐Ÿ˜˜

View attachment 1491580

question to Stephen - maybe one chapter in the book could take place on a hiking trip? ๐Ÿคฃ
Brokeback mountain style ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus...whats with the white spandex band thing round her waist ๐Ÿคฃ. She's also got KMags tit tattoo.
And now finding the idea of it less sexy on him now and that was a controversial decision in the first place.
The tattoo makes the whole outfit worse. She looks so cheap. I assume itโ€™s like a catsuit type thing.

Big ball Charles. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
every video of lando and martin partying has been deletedโ€” maybe that wasnโ€™t supposed to get spread around ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
I don't really understand why he could want them gone it is not like he was completely waste and doing something bad, he is just partying nothing wrong with that ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ The one with kygo the other day was worst ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
just here for a sec to see what is going on. don't tell me noone still announced anything :confused:
I have no words for you F1 teams LOL

Currently trying to cause a miracle timewise at work, keep your fingers crossed for me, I am trying to squeeze as much writing in 2 or 3 next hours, I don't know how it will end up ๐Ÿ˜‚

last but not least, finally had Carlos's dream, it was good. I refuse to face reality now, prefer to stay in the dream LOL

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Speaking of Luisa
(I don't know about flag gate, wore mine, wouldn't wear other ones especially as a piece of clothing, wouldn't be much offended if someone does tho so whatever Brazilians say, I agree with ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) (don't see a problem with sharing it on gossip page tho)
She really isn't going to post anniversary stuff huh? After 20ish vacation stories every day?
I have to admit I'm so fucking scared of what I'll wake up to tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
My mum and dad went to McDonaldโ€™sโ€ฆ. romance isnโ€™t dead people! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I still donโ€™t think is as bad if they were on their own, I have massive problems with couples who canโ€™t do anything on their own especially on special dates

• Heart