Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

landooooo

VIP Member
I think it just becomes your normal when you live their lifes. They spend do much time focused on somethings that's a billion dollar industry that it just makes sense to out source as much as possible so you can be at your best.
I would love someone to carry my water/ear pods/snacks but unfortunately I am the one performing this role for my kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

maisie20

VIP Member
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $€£ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.
Is Daniel going to get a seat though?? 😏😂

Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing!

OOps2022

VIP Member
Jesus...whats with the white spandex band thing round her waist 🤣. She's also got KMags tit tattoo.
And now finding the idea of it less sexy on him now and that was a controversial decision in the first place.
and she seems comfortable so close and with hand around one the one I will not name :oops:

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member

these two serving different energies into the photo and my gosh Sharl I hope you got some aloe vera all over you because you’re still freakin redddd like a 🦞
Yeah, he looks tired or just really not happy to be there... His eyes aren't smiling or something. I never really noticed it but this photo is off

monza

VIP Member
I feel so bad for those McLaren admins, people are being such assholes to them. I'd say they know as much as we do. But also it feels like they're baiting us

But no, Oscar barely has eyebrows so no moustache game for a few years.
I knowww damned if they post, damned if they don't

But this one is so funny to me because it's Daniel exclusively 😅

kubnikol

VIP Member
I haven’t seen that! What’s it like?
This one 🙂 it is the wash out design and the track layout is horrible 😂 that is not a Silverstone 😂
68381334-4CDE-4879-B1E1-3CF6DC026BEF.png

Wow wow wow

I think with shorts and converses it may look good but yeah, the sticker on the front is too big, there is no chance it looks good after few washings 😅
Yeah for me vans 😂 but it looks wash-out already 😂😂

OOps2022

VIP Member
Is it cover model month!?

View attachment 1489064

Max is on the cover of Sports Illustrated KIDS
:D
But I think he doesn't mind, he doesn't give a f*** about popularity, I kind of like it
he has some sweet moments,
his need to debrief immediately with anyone is hilarious and kind of adorable
when he doesn' t behave like a brat I like him... If only his GF's father would shut up or if he condemned him

• Heart