Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a hero

https://giphy.com/TrFDuQ0LcfFVqFcpuz

Reactions: 3
Also I just saw this of Lewis... i think its old because it doesn't look like africa

but OG style right here
shaved body hair
wire rim ray bans
bucket hat
and cross chain
basically anything that is happening in F1, Lewis did it first.

Reactions: 10
I can to some degree understand the people who can't handle bones. I have no trouble seeing a bone or what an animal ate as their last meal or anything like that. Nothing animal related can get to me.
But one of the worst things I've ever seen is the x ray of my own foot the first time it broke, made me dizzy and unwell. Same when I had one of the many MRIs of my brain done, just couldn't stand the thought of that being under my own skin, and at the same time being on that screen I'm such a whimp when it comes to that. But seeing my friend have a bone sticking out of their arm didn't make me squeamish at all,

Reactions: 3
Apparently there's an Enzo Ferrari biopic being filmed starring Adam Driver and Penelope Cruz?

Reactions: 5
Talk about slapping a man while he’s down
They keep doing those comparison thingies but I was hoping they'd skip McLaren

https://giphy.com/JCAZQKoMefkoX6TyTb

Also Damiano is out here developing a new obsession... Love that he throws all these reels in his stories like his fans aren't completely confused about whether he's hacked or not And this is a reel about Charles winning a championship, he's one of us someone send him an invite for Tattle

Reactions: 12
honestly i was hoping it wasnt the same shrt, but i feel like the button is broken or something because its the exact same shirt

Reactions: 6
I think it's even pettier than that. Lewis was reigning champ, so it would have been on him to pay, but Nico suggested everyone pay themselves so it was split 18 ways. Nico then told the media he didn't know why Lewis wouldn't pay for everyone

Reactions: 9
So he didn't pay the bill AND beat Lewis Hamilton in the SAME MACHINERY, what a guy

Reactions: 14
Stop what you’re doing!! Charles has posted his first TikTok!!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.