Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go first squid pic posted by their "friends" As much as they are cute there i wish the people with them don't post pic like that.... The only squids pic we should see should be the one the squids choose to post....
View attachment 1479880
Lando wearing just little red short shorts and this is all the view of Lando I'm getting.

Not happy.

Reactions: 8
Some of us (me) have not grown the tastebuds to enjoy the flavour of beer, that’s about as close to a beer I would ever drink but would much prefer a non beer based cocktail
I've been allowed to taste beer since I was ten or something, so I've grown quite fond of beer over the years

Stick to your non beer based cocktails or cider, the beer doesn't deserve it
same as some influencer here in Norway made everyone drink rosè with Fanta exotic in it. Nope, not doing it..

Reactions: 4
So long story short, Lando and Lu invited some girls they know would distract Max and Tom so they can actually have some alone time without their semi-permanent 3rd wheels

Meanwhile Valtteri fulfilling my dream of seeing a moose
will he swim with them
View attachment 1479912

i mean Lu does have more followers than her
since Valtteri is from Finland and from what I'd call the countryside, he probably had a pet moose growing up.

We have some almost Alaska sized moose where I live, going to take a moose scouting trip one of the nights to see if I can get my eyes on one. They are about to start their rut now, and are easy to call in

Reactions: 7
Ah dang it's almost time for a new thread so here's my name suggestion: The Squids Bachelorette: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.