Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kklurker

McLaren milked Daniel’s marketability and are now using some of that money to fund buying him out of his contract. 😒

I honestly think that the new reports of them “trying to find him a seat” is an effort to salvage themselves after how badly it was all handled… making it out to be like they’re looking after him. 🙄 I’m not buying into it, and I’m sure Daniel doesn’t even need the help.

Reactions: 14

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Andreas told him after the race 😕
I didn't want to read too much into the post race video but he looks really pale in it and the vid posted of Lu and Lando at the airport (I think) after the race, DR is in the background with his hood up. I wonder did he know then

• Sad

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Had to look her up on instagram...
Seems like it's Luisa, this April girl, Benedita and Teresa (Luisa's friends, i guess) and Sav on the yacht

View attachment 1479731
Yes they are all friends of Luisa..finally she managed to bring her people.
But April was already there with her family so probably only went to stay for a bit with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
hellooo,
I caugth up with this thread (still 20 pages of the last one unread), I am basically my profile pic now after reading Daniel almost news

6889ce2027d8b957aa8e5168126527a07a3164be.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
So who will be first to puke into the ball pit after Kygo tonight and why is it Lando?

*being drunk in love ofc

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

oetkb

In all seriousness, I guess it’s a privacy thing. Can’t really go 2* all inclusive in Marbella and be able to relax.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I just posted but I never introduced myself - been reading here for ages but have never caught up to the next thread, anyways here I am so can now post 😂

I’m a big Sainz fan, enjoy all the others except Lewis! In terms of WAGs, Isa is goals and cha can get in the bin. Hoping one day Giada and Charles make it back to each other so queen smug can see how it feels.
Lol
hellooo!
bb02c332e901d3f1702684436a965841a24b93c3.jpg

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Also this is a controversial opinion but I feel Charles isn’t going to age well. 😳
You could be right, sadly

I remember I really fancied Nico Rosberg in his Williams Britney era. I was only a kid at the time. He had the same kind of pretty boy vibes that Charles has. I mean look how he has aged but that might be all the botox and whatnot 😂. The very pretty ones sometimes peak too early.

We can only hope Sharl ages like fine wine like the Hulk or Jenson. He will need to start on the factor 50 as he is definitely the palest of all 3 Leclercs.

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
You know what I'll actually pee myself of laughter if all this drama was in fact just pointless rumours and Daniel stays at McLaren after all and Oscar is going to be forced to drive for Alpine

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Hey beauties! I’ve got like 20 pages to catch up on but I’m just checking in to make sure everyone’s OK?

1659714509040.gif

• Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
It’s not great to be honest, a reliable f1 journalist that I follow and that is friends with Daniel and interviewed him very recently for Motorsport Italia told that he first asked Seidl if Daniel would still be with McLaren. Seidl said yes. He then asked him if Daniel would stay in f1 with McLaren because he knows how they could play with words. Seidl said yes… this happened last week.
As far as Mick is concerned, we must admit he’s been racing very poorly. Two decent races can’t change the fact he’s crashed and raced poorly almost always. I’m not sure he deserves more than Haas.
I also want to add that for Daniel what is happening could be a blessing in disguise: Alpine is arguably better than McLaren at the moment and Ocon is good but not better than Lando, he could really do well there. Whereas is could be more problematic for Lando if Piastri is at his level.