Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Random but every time I click on that little bell and see this thread title I feel like someone's screaming at me, the all caps are intense (in a good way)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

oetkb

Brtny. As if you’ve ever done the dshs.

ugh. That woman!

Also. What fresh hell is this

014882D4-C9B1-4A47-9BF9-4058F5132209.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So Tom, Max and Martin in Ibiza but squids and Jen Jen etc all still in London… is this just like singletons take Ibiza or something 😅 (ladies I wish you luck 😬)
They probably had something to do in the UK and are flying in tonight or tomorrow. You know max and tom are gonna go jump on the boat the second it becomes available.
basically there is zero chance that lando will take a trip on his summer break without max. plus like who can afford a $270,000+'expenses' rental for a week otherwise without Lando footing most of it. I think that's like 20 years of my rent.

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Is it a party yacht type thing? Why is landos baby niece there? Where are the matching power ranger watches? So many questions

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
People be calling them Luisa’s friends / new girls on the yacht for dates
I be calling them Yacht girls

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
He'll still be wittering on about how he beat Lewis in equal machinery in 2016 when he's about 70 years old 😭 Lewis lives rent free in his head
exactly this:

C64C0D1A-231C-4322-ACB2-6D4BE51D0093.jpeg

Saturday night, just about to open a Coors & this came up on my TikTok 🥵🥵. I wonder what aftershave he wears? I was in the shop earlier & this fella was wearing the most gorgeous aftershave. I could smell it around the shop & he wasn’t too bad looking himself!
i love a good smelling man! i imagine carlos smells sorta citrusy, like spanish oranges, or like tom ford gentleman. there’s only one way we can truly know though ems! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Here we go first squid pic posted by their "friends" 😑😑 As much as they are cute there i wish the people with them don't post pic like that.... The only squids pic we should see should be the one the squids choose to post....
Screenshot_20220807-161834_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Also I’m pretty sure JenJen’s annual leave in work was rejected so she couldn’t go poor girl

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
Wasn’t his contract with Renault technically just a 2-year (2019/2020) one and he just chose not to renew? Same with Red Bull in 2018… So it’s kind of not really the same?
the same in the sense that he left renault bc renault wasn't delivering and mclaren dropped him bc he wasn't delivering