Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
To be fair, it wasnt McLarens fault this all went public, if anyone is to blame its Alpine for posting the statement about Oscar before anything had been made official 😬

Reactions: 18

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Yeah i was just about to say i dont think sky presenters are supposed to show "favouritism" towards any drivers, some obviously still do but not sure what the exact rules are 😬
Yeah, because Nico Rosberg never has any bias against Lewis. He's totally neutral.

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I just keep thinking of the report that Daniel got chocked up telling the team in the factory he was dedicated to them and would see out his contract

😭😭😭

• Sad

scvlet

VIP Member
everyone’s got it all wrong… this is the REAL throuple max is a part of πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

12CF225A-1897-4F01-8BFA-12FAA79EBAE1.jpeg

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Omg can we stop with the drama. I know we ask for an entertaining summer but this was not what we meant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
b34a3e9e0c84a16bfd45b67909e7cdde4725ba69.png

no time yet to comment or catch up, just wanted him to be on the first or second page

keep your fingers crossed for me not loosing it during my work call in a moment, I have to talk to someone I don't want to :ROFLMAO: (I have high patience levels, but in case of some people I just can't ....)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just got home lovelies and got waaaay too much to read through when I'm back up at 5am tomorrow but glad you are all laughing through the pain. Disappointed in Pierre....he really didn't give us what we needed on such a depressing day. Sending you lots of love and solidarity my Danny Ric peeps...here's hoping we have the re emergence of THIS honey badger 😘
20220805_225137.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I told you I will be on tinder. Just found a 47 year old DILF with a Ferrari πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Okay 'Pegasus' is also a smaller yatch (thank god it wasnt the MBS version) that comes in at $270,000K rental for a week plus expenses.... so I'm assuming they paid that last year in case anyone wanted to chip in
Tattle yacht trip 2023 here we come!
1659796867248.png

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Did he not say on stream that he was not going to say where they were going?

That lasted all of 5 minutes πŸ™„ *pretends to be shocked*
The location tag is for all those models who are throwing themselves at him

• Haha