Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
In all of this mess we should spare a thought to Ted who’s going to combust in the first Notebook after the break
Thoughts and prayers are with Ted rn who isn’t lucky enough to have Tattle like the rest of us 😔

THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SEE WHEN I WAKE UP. THE JEANS. THE FUCK BOI DANCING. ICK CENTRAL.

PIERRE STEP IT UP MAN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Why are they always on a boat - i personally don't see the fun in that, it's a great way to trap everyone when they're only surrounded by water and unable to leave whenever they want 😂
i always think this. as a huge introvert, being basically trapped on a boat with a huge group of people is my absolute worst nightmare 😅

disclaimer: this obviously does not apply to a boat with charles and/or pierre on it.

• Haha

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Had to look her up on instagram...
Seems like it's Luisa, this April girl, Benedita and Teresa (Luisa's friends, i guess) and Sav on the yacht

View attachment 1479731

Also it seems like April has been in Ibiza for a little longer than the rest so she could be on the yacht for only a few days or something

I can’t even pretend I’m not jealous 😩 who do I have to fuck to spend all summer swanning about the Balearic Islands on a yacht

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’m sorry for Lando but I hope Alpine does better than McLaren next year 🙈. For Daniel, but also because I found very disrespectful Piastri’s behaviour. He hasn’t shown an ounce of gratefulness for the team that sponsored him from f3 up to f1.
i’ve kinda changed my mind a little on piastri in all this too. regardless of whether he wanted to stay with alpine or not, the liking memes and snarky tweet replies aren’t a good look for a young driver who isn’t even officially in f1 yet. you would think/hope he’d be getting better advice because, as it is, he’s joining under a drama cloud that’s partly of his own making.

this is the sensible side of me though, the side who loves drama wants him to continue 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Natalie leading the army while I'm on holidays

Why is everyone so fucking unprofessional tho? 😅

Also why is everyone saying he is at her place? Did he lose half of his tattoos together with his contract?

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
ok, I just saw Sharl's "tan", my skin hurts from looking, it will be painfuuuul

lol at this

added another picture, from the distance it's even more visible LOL

FZYrzIzXEAM3D4b?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
I genuinely fear for Lance. Alonso literally doesn't give a shit and I can picture him having a rage fit and kicking the shit out of him
There is a 100% chance this ends badly between Alonso and the Strolls and I’m very much here for it.

• Heart