Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Thanks! I tried to give one to Giovinazzi once and got confused & gave up. 😆
It wouldn’t have made such a difference, his car is like the Haas of 2021 plus it always breaks, last week he qualified third weirdly enough but his car gave up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

kklurker

I agree. And I do think this was the best move for McLaren and for DR. But DR has been on a PR blitz about how committed he is to this team. And all that was happening while they were obviously in talks with other people. But you’re right, its the name of the game in F1. I mean McLaren has done to him what he did to Renault. 🤷‍♀️
I just feel bad for him and I’m not ever the biggest fan.
Wasn’t his contract with Renault technically just a 2-year (2019/2020) one and he just chose not to renew? Same with Red Bull in 2018… So it’s kind of not really the same?

issavibe

I just can’t wrap my head around the fact his girlfriend is someone like that. Betrayed her friend, gains followers by doing giveaways, sells awful shoes just because she’s his gf. She’s basically building a career around him, fans even ask her for pictures it’s insane.

I’m with you here. All of it points to her not being a nice person, very selfish. How could she hurt a friend of hers like that.

lni33

VIP Member
Wonder what Jenjen did to be banned from the trips or who has fallen out with her 🤔
The only possibility I think would be Sav and Oli, Con and Jen Jen were with Max and Tom in Monaco and they flew there with Lu and Lando and stayed in Lando’s apartment so they are all good

Minttu

VIP Member
that’s awesome, i hope our prices start going the same way! i have a tiny car, it used to cost me like £35 to fill it up back in happier times, but now it’s at least £45-£50 😭

i’m considering getting an electric car too!
Got myself a hybrid, best thing ever, especially for the short commute to work 😅
Filling up my tank when it's empty is about £100 here, or it was last week 😅
Hoping they are going even lower, I miss when it only cost me 15 kroner per litre and not 22-24 🙃 (about £1.5-2.3)

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Have a lovely evening all, I’m off to the pub again, please F1 teams no big announcements whilst I’m gone as the group Im going with will not understand me freaking out over men in fast cars 😂😂

I’m sad having no paddock outfits to share so enjoy another of my OOTD’s 😅

View attachment 1475176
Ooo I’m loving this skirt..May I ask where it is from 🥵😍🤩

• Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Wish I was a rich and skinny legend so I could buy any of the shit that’s advertised to me on here 😭
58360222-B920-4560-A32A-8C484F5D6A10.jpeg

Wow is that a Lance stroll fan account? I guess Lance nation really does exist 🤯

Last edited: