Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Why have we not commented on these masterpieces yet?!

Yuki and Zhous are actually pretty good πŸ˜…

if the link isn't working, its the drivers "designing" a t-shirt from the Formula 1 YouTube channel πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4

maisie20

VIP Member
It’s not great to be honest, a reliable f1 journalist that I follow and that is friends with Daniel and interviewed him very recently for Motorsport Italia told that he first asked Seidl if Daniel would still be with McLaren. Seidl said yes. He then asked him if Daniel would stay in f1 with McLaren because he knows how they could play with words. Seidl said yes… this happened last week.

I also want to add that for Daniel what is happening could be a blessing in disguise: Alpine is arguably better than McLaren at the moment and Ocon is good but not better than Lando, he could really do well there.
That’s if he gets the Alpine seat πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I just went to go stalk Carola and she deleted all of her insta posts. Strange
I think she did that a while ago πŸ˜…

Just tried out a beer that has more foam than Guinnes, it takes me five minutes to pour a glass πŸ™ƒ not a favorite this far πŸ˜…

aac_124

VIP Member
I just posted but I never introduced myself - been reading here for ages but have never caught up to the next thread, anyways here I am so can now post πŸ˜‚

I’m a big Sainz fan, enjoy all the others except Lewis! In terms of WAGs, Isa is goals and cha can get in the bin. Hoping one day Giada and Charles make it back to each other so queen smug can see how it feels.
Lol
Welcomes❀

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
come over, i’ll make you some πŸ˜‰

it’s lovely, especially with lots of strawberries and mint in it. an aperol spritz is probably still my summer drink of choice though!
Love both of them but you couldn't get either of them over here for years, had to stick with pints of cider as a summer drink πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He has plenty of flaws too. He's petty and never stops talking.

He is obsessed with vacuuming and does cook, but makes a huge mess & uses every thing he can find in the kitchen. So, he's type A in some things and chaos in others. πŸ˜†
He really just sounds like a male version of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Or, I have a love/hate relationship to cooking, and I hate using the vacuum (that's why I bought my robot, her name is WhoraπŸ˜‚). But i talk to much, and I can be a petty queen πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Some of us (me) have not grown the tastebuds to enjoy the flavour of beer, that’s about as close to a beer I would ever drink πŸ˜‚ but would much prefer a non beer based cocktail
I've been allowed to taste beer since I was ten or something, so I've grown quite fond of beer over the years πŸ˜‚

Stick to your non beer based cocktails or cider, the beer doesn't deserve itπŸ˜‚
same as some influencer here in Norway made everyone drink rosè with Fanta exotic in it. Nope, not doing it..

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
If you want to se some total screw ups, just watch F2.
worst team to root for is Prema. My guy Dennis ain't got shit on the rest of the field. Whatever you do, don't check the archives for the first races (I really recommend Monaco and Baku, though πŸ₯°)

And btw, I'm adopting Dennis as my little brother, he's a cool guy 😎
I’ve watched a few races but never get to see the whole race. It’s hard enough in this house trying to fit in quali, the race & Teds notebook!

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
I just saw on Tumblr that Sacha Fenestraz might race in FE full time next season for Nissan? How exciting!! (For those that don't know, he's Lando's OG roommate)

Edit: Ohh it seems to be true https://the-race.com/formula-e/nissan-picks-rookie-for-first-2023-formula-e-seat/
Hoping this is true, from what ive seen of him hes definitely talented enough (i think he won multiple junior titles if i remember correctly). Plus it gives me another driver to support alongside Jake Dennis πŸ˜…

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Have a lovely evening all, I’m off to the pub again, please F1 teams no big announcements whilst I’m gone as the group Im going with will not understand me freaking out over men in fast cars πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m sad having no paddock outfits to share so enjoy another of my OOTD’s πŸ˜…

View attachment 1475176
Oh lucky you! I’m trying to say off drink. I never go out just drink a few beers at home. Enjoy 🍷🍺πŸ₯ƒ

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
Daniel is at Nathalie Pinkham’s house.
I hope he goes to Alpine.
He knows everyone there.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Ok, I don't watch F2 but if F1 will continue with more summer break days without announcement or documented slagginess, I will watch some F2 racesπŸ˜†
I am writing down Monaco and Baku than in my summer break diary. 😊
Of you're really going for it and want the Ferrari heartbreak, but for Dennis, just have a look at most of the other races.
Beimg a Marcus fan is so much pain too miss DT in f2 so muck
I swear, I will turn you, and everyone else into Dennis fans one day. Mayhe next year, so he can take over thar AT seat in 2025 πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

Minttu

VIP Member
no its the strawberry in there. i mean maybe its great, but the corona with lime is a classic that should be respected
This!
And if you are to mix it with something, at least do it in a glass, and not in the bottle. To make it less obvious.
yes, I am judging everyone who mixes beer into something else, have a cider instead if plain beer isn't your thing πŸ˜…

• Haha