Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
McLaren aren't really a new FE team though. They are just the Mercedes team with McLaren buying them, all the management and staff are carrying over pretty much. But I don't think FE is for Daniel, even if he could divebomb everyone and full send all the time.
Yeah that is very true I completely forgot about that

Reactions: 4

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Haha! I forgot about that one. It is a stinker. I remember a scene driving the cars through the middle of a city or something. Hopefully I didn't spoil it for you

No it's OK we are at the end of the movie. I had never saw it before but the goal of the streamer is to do a watchalong to every shitty racing movie that exist so i knew what was coming but didn't think it would be this bad 😂😂

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Recently finished watching all of Always Sunny. It took us about two years to get through 15 years worth of episodes. 😂
Why have we not commented on these masterpieces yet?!

Yuki and Zhous are actually pretty good 😅

if the link isn't working, its the drivers "designing" a t-shirt from the Formula 1 YouTube channel 😅
This was cute.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Bad vibes only so I decided to call a late board meeting for myself 🏄‍♀️

Met some friends on the way

View attachment 1475266
This is the second cutest little devil I've seen today, first in line is my little asshole of a dog who's scared of everything 😂🥰

Take some time to do what ever you feel like, mnz❤ I've almost been worried about you and you dramatic monologue and lack of hope today.

Remember that we're always here for you, even when you want to send one of your dragons on us 🥰

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Lemme quote Toto (or quote it like I remember it): 'Drivers are just traumatized little children'
I think the trust issues start way before F1
Apparently in some cases, with parents *cough* Jos *cough*

Yes! How could you miss it? Esteban is like plain oatmeal and Fernando always looks like he he'd rather be eating glass. The chemistry is too hot to handle 💓👥💓
Sounds like a cross section of people in my work meetings

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Right Alpine, here’s the deal - take my Italian homie back and I’ll take over your social media and branding and get Otmar a snag (sup @maisie20) ✌
Lol not me forgetting Danny is Italian for a second there, I was so confused - blame it on the temperatures and the long work days

Good job there’s no chance of that happening to his shorts…
Shorts? Well have you seen his thighs?

• Haha