Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Right Alpine, here’s the deal - take my Italian homie back and I’ll take over your social media and branding and get Otmar a snag (sup @maisie20) ✌
You do that, and I'll be working on the guys even higher up in Renault, and if that doesn't work I'll even go to the minister of finance and be his mistress for the rest of my life.
Okay us 3 will form the Powerpuff Girls of Slags to get this deal done βœ… LFG FEA BDE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

monza

VIP Member
If i remember correctly he said Lando will just want a break, privacy etc...
But he then proceeded to be the first to post their location so πŸ˜…
Plus Oliver and Savana are doing the same literally every vacation and no one ever gives them shit for it πŸ˜…

Privacy LOL

Blablabla29

VIP Member
We have some progress from Carlos. Yesterday was just a sunset picture, this time he is in it. But you are still too far Carlos we want to see you closer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220806-212225_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Supposed to be cleaning but found a dress I bought before I had my son that didn’t fit me for two years. Hello tatas. Also have reaction spam incoming because I don’t want to clean. Sorry about that! (Clearly. The state of my bathroom πŸ’€)
Love the dress! And you look beautiful in it 😍 Wow!

Just made myself a list of things to clean, and I'm going to work through it after a glass of wine, or one of the beers I bought for having a beer taste night πŸ˜‚

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’ve actually never tried pimms πŸ˜‚
come over, i’ll make you some πŸ˜‰

it’s lovely, especially with lots of strawberries and mint in it. an aperol spritz is probably still my summer drink of choice though!

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
This is the second cutest little devil I've seen today, first in line is my little asshole of a dog who's scared of everything πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Take some time to do what ever you feel like, mnz❀ I've almost been worried about you and you dramatic monologue and lack of hope today.

Remember that we're always here for you, even when you want to send one of your dragons on us πŸ₯°
What did I say? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I write so much shit here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Micheal no this is so not right
View attachment 1475302
Is it wrong that out of this 4 I would love Alpha Tauri the most?

• Haha
Reactions: 4