Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Saturday night, just about to open a Coors & this came up on my TikTok 🥵🥵. I wonder what aftershave he wears? I was in the shop earlier & this fella was wearing the most gorgeous aftershave. I could smell it around the shop & he wasn’t too bad looking himself!
Aaaand now I want to start up with boxing again 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mari1478

I would only say, I read some things in the past somewhere else and when it comes to Lewis, so many people want to be associated with him, I will only believe anything if I hear it or see it from him directly :ROFLMAO:
That may take some years then

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
He might've only had 7 fans in F1, but at least we all followed him to FE and get him Fan Boost every race without fail.
What does the Fan Boost do? I've never watched an FE race, but signed up for their email as I thought I might go to the race in Brooklyn. They mention it in their email and I've never understood what it means.

Minttu

VIP Member
yeah its not loading very well
everyone is rushing there for hints just like us
spoiler there will be none
Someone will be able to find a way to spin it into them hinting about things 🙄 And you know it just as well as I do 😅

lni33

VIP Member
I dont know why I find it so amusing that Adam is at a festival after Max said Lando would never go to one despite growing up near one of the biggest festivals in the world 😅
Lol Adam is at Glastonbury Abbey, bit more low-key than actual Glastonbury festival but that is funny 😅

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Why are they always on a boat - i personally don't see the fun in that, it's a great way to trap everyone when they're only surrounded by water and unable to leave whenever they want 😂
To wake up in a different place every morning

scvlet

VIP Member
It’s just sucky when you’re still under contract so there’s some sense of security… like Checo and Racing Point. 🙃

The public blasting by Zak was also just really 😖 kinda like what Helmut does sometimes…
it is, i agree 😞

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Speaking of F1TV, does anyone know if it’s possible to use a subscription in another country? There’s no live broadcasting in Germany on F1TV because Sky holds all the rights but I’ve been thinking about getting a subscription this month (and the next) to use it in Turkey if I have the time and internet. Does that even work?

Reactions: 2