Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So looks like most of the Ibiza boats go to Menorca and Mallorca along with Formentera
So maybe we get a carlondo mini meetup.... carlos always wanted to invite him to play golf there

Reactions: 5

90sgirl

VIP Member
Urgh I really don’t know how long I can stay in this unconfirmed limbo, it’s so stressful 😭 Do things ever get announced over weekends? I’ve never really taken much notice for days/times.
Also welcome to the thread @issavibe and @NellyTheElephant ❤
Unfortunately we are probably not gonna hear anything more until after summer break 😭

why am I now heading rumours of DR to Alpha Tauri?!

• Sad

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I love that we’ve upgraded to thread names 😂

catching up on everything, but feel it’s the worst kept secret that DR wasn’t going to be racing for McLaren next year 🫣

Oh I saw this version on Tumblr, sorry user I forgot your name but it killed me from laughter
View attachment 1475768

Better than the Miami mermaid for sure
Also this is a controversial opinion but I feel Charles isn’t going to age well. 😳

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Okay 'Pegasus' is also a smaller yatch (thank god it wasnt the MBS version) that comes in at $270,000K rental for a week plus expenses.... so I'm assuming they paid that last year in case anyone wanted to chip in

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
as always stephen, you’re not wrong.

he’s mid-table, but he’s on the list.

i like his accent and the slightly shy way he speaks too.
He's just a lil shy soft boi who is good at cuddles that's what I think.

I'm worried about him with Fernando. He's gonna get fucked in such a bad way. He's gonna need lots of snuggles and kisses

Ems_F55

VIP Member
So I may have found the website to rent a yacht in the search for last years yacht (there are 1000s so not giving anything away here)
excuse me while I go escape to my own summer break boat
(someone pass it on to Guenther)
We’ll all chip in 😂😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
For the ones of you that are not part of the blocked by cinnamon club, is it true or is it just another false hope ? 🤞

Screenshot_20220806-130326_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220806-130333_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Minttu

VIP Member
I don’t get to see F2 or 3 they often with kids football etc. Must make an effort. 😂😂
If you want to se some total screw ups, just watch F2.
worst team to root for is Prema. My guy Dennis ain't got shit on the rest of the field. Whatever you do, don't check the archives for the first races (I really recommend Monaco and Baku, though 🥰)

And btw, I'm adopting Dennis as my little brother, he's a cool guy 😎

• Haha