Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s immature. All talk about confidence but no independent woman in her late 20s/early 30s would put up with this tit. No matter how hot he is.

So really he needs to take a good look at his behavior. Just grow up.
Glad we aren't making excuses for him or entirely blaming Heidi. Wouldn't be fair. She knows what she's doing and is taking whatever attention she can get. Fair play. Getting more and more turned off by DRs immaturity and ability to pick up and drop women whenever it suits him really. 2 years of being a side chick. What a joke.

Reactions: 3
Glad we aren't making excuses for him or entirely blaming Heidi. Wouldn't be fair. She knows what she's doing and is taking whatever attention she can get. Fair play. Getting more and more turned off by DRs immaturity and ability to pick up and drop women whenever it suits him really. 2 years of being a side chick. What a joke.
i’m moving on from McLaren boys now. Bored. Over it. Which team am I simping over next then ladies?

Reactions: 7
Wait am I being too forgiving to him if I see it from this POV…

If he’s made it clear to her he’s not looking for anything serious, but is happy to hook up whenever it’s convenient, and she’s fine with that (even if it goes on for 2 years) is he a head?

Or am I being stupid?
That's what he would like to be the outcome....he walks away with a clear conscious when hes hopping into bed with the next one because its "understood" (how onbrand for DR, right?) they arent exclusive and its just a fun ride...both on a bike and otherwise when they do see each other. But the reality of it is, over time somewhere along the way, the dynamic shifts and one is bound to catch feelings, and its usually the girl and its usually the girl who is MUCH younger and there's really no way to not look at DR and be like ughck don't play the innocent "but i kept it 100" card when you simply cannot be stupid enough to believe a 23 year old girl was 150% ok with hook ups whenever your geography was convenient...not when she posts photos with your clothes on, in your home, and in your vicinity at every opportunity...thats not someone who understands and is OKAY with being just FWB...I've had FWB...never EVER do i put my ass out there like I have any sort of feelings toward him or i want anyone to know anything about it...thats like the complete opposite of FWB

Reactions: 6
There's no way she can live in New York and let men walk all over her like this!!! I lived there for 4 years and you've gotta stand up for yourself

Reactions: 4
I feel like in the past Heidi's loved getting a rise out of people but not anymore witch now we're gonna laugh at it

1. take a shot every time she posts a photo of her that was taken by another person
2. Take 2 shots if it's a selfie video where she's talking to someone but the sound is off
3. Chug an entire bottle of tequila if there's anything resembling a rose tattoo
4. Inject bleach into your eye if she wears any of his clothes
Alcohol poisoning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
poor Kat flying into France on an easy jet flight whilst Pierre is flying private 😭
Poor thing. Got her IG official and seems to still have to fly Easy Jet🤣

Also with the story she just posted definitely looks like she's headed to meet the Gasly Fam.

• Haha
That's what he would like to be the outcome....he walks away with a clear conscious when hes hopping into bed with the next one because its "understood" (how onbrand for DR, right?) they arent exclusive and its just a fun ride...both on a bike and otherwise when they do see each other. But the reality of it is, over time somewhere along the way, the dynamic shifts and one is bound to catch feelings, and its usually the girl and its usually the girl who is MUCH younger and there's really no way to not look at DR and be like ughck don't play the innocent "but i kept it 100" card when you simply cannot be stupid enough to believe a 23 year old girl was 150% ok with hook ups whenever your geography was convenient...not when she posts photos with your clothes on, in your home, and in your vicinity at every opportunity...thats not someone who understands and is OKAY with being just FWB...I've had FWB...never EVER do i put my ass out there like I have any sort of feelings toward him or i want anyone to know anything about it...thats like the complete opposite of FWB
Ok well said, I’m coming to this thread for relationship advice in the future cos you guys are helping me to see a certain kinda way

• Heart
Well it took 10 mins but yep …I have the Ick for
d ric

so bleeping disappointed
Cya soon nosey witches

Hi everyone! I went on vacation last week from the 5th to the 14th and wow did I miss a lot!
I had two threads I needed to get through and I'll admit that I skipped 2000 posts because that would have taken forever!
How is everyone?
What did I miss? lol

Reactions: 2
I dunno who’s a descent guy & good looking?
there’s either the only Haas driver…. Or alpha tauri but I’m scared Kat would assault me…. Not much options here ladies i’m clinging to straws

also whilst there’s a chance I’ll get away with it. I would bang both Williams drivers. Yes even Nicky. I have a soft for him that is unexplainable

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.