Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bleeping loves the (female) attention that he gets. Is he willing to lose that to an extent? Possibly not.

What is his bleeping problem though? If the green vest girl exists (as it was according to another DR fan account) … what is he doing?
No I genuinely think whenever he’s in NY they’ll meet up but it’s no strings attached, so when he’s in LA / London or whatever he can have other girls

Reactions: 8
That DR fanpage is lurking again....hi boo!

anyway...agreed with the above statements, as someone who has lived through something similar where you're hoping a dude will change and you spend time together LIKE a couple (regardless of how often or for how long) but you never get the title OF a couple while the boy is out and about sowing his seed leaving you with nothing to say because you both "know" you're not together-together and he is out and about making a public display of his single life...it's just kind of advantageous and manipulative of the dude, to be honest. Not saying I know how she or he feels or the dynamic of the relationship but this isn't an anomaly...this happens all of the time and 9/10 times the girl is holding out to be claimed and putting up with, frankly, being disrespected and the guy gets to walk away scott-free because "she knew we weren't together" knowing damn well that girl had feelings for him.

He's old enough to know better and old enough to do better...so really the finger gets pointed one way, really and thats a shame bc by all accounts Daniel is seemingly a good dude.

Reactions: 13
No I genuinely think whenever he’s in NY they’ll meet up but it’s no strings attached, so when he’s in LA / London or whatever he can have other girls
Agree, he spent all of august in LA doing his own thing, then saw her in Portugal when the season started again, then nothing, now New York

anyway...agreed with the above statements, as someone who has lived through something similar where you're hoping a dude will change and you spend time together LIKE a couple (regardless of how often or for how long) but you never get the title OF a couple while the boy is out and about sowing his seed leaving you with nothing to say because you both "know" you're not together-together and he is out and about making a public display of his single life...it's just kind of advantageous and manipulative of the dude, to be honest. Not saying I know how she or he feels or the dynamic of the relationship but this isn't an anomaly...this happens all of the time and 9/10 times the girl is holding out to be claimed and putting up with, frankly, being disrespected and the guy gets to walk away scott-free because "she knew we weren't together" knowing damn well that girl had feelings for him.

He's old enough to know better and old enough to do better...so really the finger gets pointed one way, really and thats a shame bc by all accounts Daniel is seemingly a good dude.
To think this has a very easy solution.. for him to stop being a head and just acknowledge there’s someone special in his life even though he won’t discuss it.

Reactions: 7
To think this has a very easy solution.. for him to stop being a head and just acknowledge there’s someone special in his life even though he won’t discuss it.
Thats why it unfortunately again boils down to...how great of a guy is he really? He's like a walking red flag at this point...

Reactions: 9
He would definitely talk about Jemma like she was a real person to him at a time when his career was very rapidly ascending so I just don't see the point of lying about it now or like purposeful misdirection because it just makes people talk about it more

Thats why it unfortunately again boils down to...how great of a guy is he really? He's like a walking red flag at this point...
I'm crying 😂 drag him he's an Italian momma's boy who is also a cancer it's the holy grail of relationship red flags

Reactions: 13
Agree, he spent all of august in LA doing his own thing, then saw her in Portugal when the season started again, then nothing, now New York
We don’t know how long he spent in Portugal… but I would say maybe 3/4 days tops? Even though we stopped seeing LA stuff mid August. That said, if he had been in PT for long.. more people would have seen him/notice his presence I think.

Reactions: 1
main take away from this is..
1. danny ric is probably a hoe and we are all heartbroken at what could’ve been
2. Girlies if he makes you wait around…or hide him… he’s not worth it and NO he will NOT change
3. Danny’s behaviour is questionable so take his future actions with a pinch of salt
4. if won’t acknowledge you or defend you in the early days… 🚩if he wanted to he would.No ifs & no buts.

Know ur worth ladies ! count your blessings that all this is another girl’s problem. Not yours!!

also if this is all not true and just HB being a lunatic. Don’t be that girl who goes crazy over a man. No sex is ever good enough to lose your mind over

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
wonder what heidi’s reaction was to DR on a boat full of girls earlier this year loool I couldn’t deal that if that was my man
Was just about to say this,
If they are together those pics can’t have pleased her, that was her time to be papped with him!!

Reactions: 2
He would definitely talk about Jemma like she was a real person to him at a time when his career was very rapidly ascending so I just don't see the point of lying about it now or like purposeful misdirection because it just makes people talk about it more

I'm crying 😂 drag him he's an Italian momma's boy who is also a cancer it's the holy grail of relationship red flags
Exactly. He mentioned Jemma even if he didn’t really discuss their relationship. He should be more mature now and have a different perspective when dealing with things. No point in lying.

Reactions: 3
Wait am I being too forgiving to him if I see it from this POV…

If he’s made it clear to her he’s not looking for anything serious, but is happy to hook up whenever it’s convenient, and she’s fine with that (even if it goes on for 2 years) is he a head?

Or am I being stupid?

Reactions: 5
main take away from this is..
1. danny ric is probably a hoe and we are all heartbroken at what could’ve been
2. Girlies if he makes you wait around…or hide him… he’s not worth it and NO he will NOT change
3. Danny’s behaviour is questionable so take his future actions with a pinch of salt
4. if won’t acknowledge you or defend you in the early days… 🚩if he wanted to he would.No ifs & no buts.

Know ur worth ladies ! count your blessings that all this is another girl’s problem. Not yours!!
I know that's right! Don't ever look stupid for a man. He definitely seems like an absolutely horrible romantic partner at this particular moment but maybe there's a universe where none of this is that deep

He's a 32 year old man
I expect this tit from a 21 year old like Lando...but not a man in his 30s.

Was just about to say this,
If they are together those pics can’t have pleased her, that was her time to be papped with him!!
I'm dyingggg that that's the takeaway of why she would be saddened...her missed photo opp by the dailymail. I'm so done with you bishes I cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If he’s made it clear to her he’s not looking for anything serious, but is happy to hook up whenever it’s convenient, and she’s fine with that (even if it goes on for 2 years) is he a head?

Or am I being stupid?
I think he is if he knows that she's obsessed with him (which it seems like she is since she only does anything on social to get attention from being with him)

Or am I being stupid?
If it works for them then that works for them (HB can use his clout to boost her career too)...but as others have said I can't see a situation where it ends up happily ever after.

LMAO you guys....all this shows is that even Daniel at his core is a dude...and when a dude is give the p on a platter, he takes it. And shes a 23 year old girl who froths at the idea of the connection between the two of them and savors every bit when she does get it. Its really a win win for them two...except for her in the end bc there's no way she doesn't end up hurt here.
So now I know where Lando is getting his game from. I see you DR 👀

• Haha
He's a 32 year old man
I expect this tit from a 21 year old like Lando...but not a man in his 30s.
He’s immature. All talk about confidence but no independent woman in her late 20s/early 30s would put up with this tit. No matter how hot he is.

So really he needs to take a good look at his behavior. Just grow up.

Reactions: 8
He’s immature. All talk about confidence but no independent woman in her late 20s/early 30s would put up with this tit. No matter how hot he is.

So really he needs to take a good look at his behavior. Just grow up.
This is exactly it. Look at all of us we have late 20s/30s and we're horrified. He knows he can get away with it because she's 23 and I'm like Daniel. Baby. Please get it together you are a literal adult man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.