Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish this didn’t annoy me as much as it does. The entire situation is just… I don’t know. 😳

Guess what? The Brooklyn pic has been deleted from her stories. 😂
Pls screenshot and share these as they pop up, im always too late to see them 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Let's put this into perspective...

Every podcast hes been on that hes been asked the question, he NEVER had said hes dating or kind of seeing or maybe doing something with anyone...even if he didnt flat out say hes single. Further, the let's duck ring...further, there was an interview recently maybe in sochi where they asked what reality show hed be on and he said "love island" (jokingly, obv) BUT what guy who is dating someone to any capacity would "joke" like this if shes sitting home knitting waiting on him to have 63 seconds in NYC? Like what is respectable about that?
This is why it's baffling that she posts hinty hints when she ain't officially with him and sees him every few.months at best. Even Kat got more respect and traction. If they're secretly and madly in love you wouldn't post a lick on your social media, especially if your partner was maintaining he was single at least publicly.

Reactions: 1
Been a lurker here for a few weeks now but this, as a big DR3 stan, tipped me over the edge and I’ve made an account to comment on this situation ahaha

The second he said on that podcast he was would be in NYC sooner than they might think I was lowkey sus. I’ve been following Heidi a few weeks on ig and she’s barely posted about being in NYC and the second DR fan accs post about Daniel being there up she pops out of nowhere lmao. It’s genuinely kinda funny to me when you deep it, she’s must only be doing it because she knows we are all watching and expecting it.

Reactions: 12
One of you yankees turn up to this dumbo place and get us some answers pronto
You know, I would...but the way my CAREER is set up...it just doesn't quite allow for citibike strolls on the cobblehill streets of downtown Manhattan/Brooklyn in the middle of the day (this was a dig at the girls who make a life out of shadowing their BFs, not you, btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the point. It's like a teenage holiday relationship.
I hope for her sake she isn’t waiting around for him. If it’s been 2 years and nothing has come of it, it isn’t going to end up in a sudden declaration of love like you read in a fan fiction

Reactions: 4
It’s so desperate. Look who I’m with. Literally like clockwork. She’s stunning she could have anyone or why does she care for people to know she’s with him too? Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse.

Reactions: 5
It's a cold day in hell before I'm ever repping a man who won't fully commit to me after two years. It's Baltic.
If it were me and he wanted 100% secrecy to protect the relationship and to protect me from fans...I wouldn't post a thing linked to him on my profile. Certainly wouldn't play play let's delete it after a few minutes game. She's loving this attention...however long it lasts. Grow up and wake up, Heidi.

Reactions: 4
For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.