Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose dog is Uno? I'm a bit confused
It's Oliver Norris's dog. I wish i didn't know that!

Also anyone who doesn't like Lando there is some footage of him being mauled by Uno so there's something for everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, I listened twice and still can’t understand. Can someone tell me what he’s saying? 😂
he’s asking if just Lando and Max were going topgolf “is it just you two or you…” Then max went errr yeah and tom said yeah you two and did a face

Reactions: 3
@Red hair dont care Thanks for your lovely post a few pages - you are a sweetie.
I still remain unconvinced regarding this Lu. Didn’t she randomly post a picture of a Heathrow bathroom a few pages back?
You re welcome and it's true 😊
In all honesty I don't care about Lui or whatever her name is or if she is with Lando or not. Her name is everywhere though! No offence but I mainly skip passed this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he’s asking if just Lando and Max were going topgolf “is it just you two or you…” Then max went errr yeah and tom said yeah you two and did a face
Gaz from Geordie shore use to do the hand thing, kinda means sarcastically not telling the truth. Tom is such a dick, such a pre mediated question but again not being the two of them could mean max has brought a girl

Reactions: 6
Gaz from Geordie shore use to do the hand thing, kinda means sarcastically not telling the truth. Tom is such a dick, such a pre mediated question but again not being the two of them could mean max has brought a girl
they know exactly what they’re doing. Especially Tom. 🤣 when Max was calling Lando he said “what on earth could he possibly be doing” sarcastically. Like Tom mate cmon

Reactions: 4
Tom gives me the huge ick, makes my skin crawl. I definitely wouldn't trust him with a drink. Also has shark eyes and that's an insult to sharks.

Reactions: 7
It’s more upmarket than Domino’s - a pizza chain restaurant. A certain royal who doesn’t sweat remembers going to that exact one.
Ohhhh like what Pizza Hut used to be like 👍 sounds nice?? 😂

Tom gives me the huge ick, makes my skin crawl. I definitely wouldn't trust him with a drink. Also has shark eyes and that's an insult to sharks.
What’s his social media name?? Can’t find him on Lando’s following list 🧐

Reactions: 1

Yeah it’s nice - it’s a posher version of Pizza Hut - they don’t do buffets.
https://www.pizzaexpress.com/ The dough balls are ultimate carbtastic comfort.

Charles has posted this for Arthur’s birthday

Reactions: 5

I can't see him there either 👀

Can anyone expert confirm if lando did follow Tom on insta?

I can't see him there either 👀

Can anyone expert confirm if lando did follow Tom on insta?
he doesn’t follow tom or jakob. Tom is tombale46.
He mentioned it during his stream yesterday laughing about it

aww. As if I couldnt love lewis anymore. 😭 good with old people and kids. Jackpot

• Heart
Reactions: 10
he doesn’t follow tom or jakob. Tom is tombale46.
He mentioned it during his stream yesterday laughing about it

aww. As if I couldnt love lewis anymore. 😭 good with old people and kids. Jackpot
What was the reason??

Reactions: 2
What was the reason??
didn’t give a reason. Max was like he doesn’t follow you? And tom said “no he doesn’t, wanker” if Lando had a private account I doubt Tom would’ve been bothered about it. I don’t think he has a private account because his simping comments are very public

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.